paul fisher

Pitts Special and Christen Eagle in 1/32

Howdy !

There are a few original AirShow  Pitts S2B and Christen Eagle kits available for those collectors who wish to have them in their original form, these will go up on the website over the weekend, and we will be taking orders for new kits including the Bulldog Pitts.

These are delightful kits, and we're looking forward to doing more of this sort of thing .

Best, 

Paul

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Paul

WOW ... geez am I going broke.. I 'll be going for the new kits and heading over to the website in a few

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Brian

Are you going with the AirSHow Models or waiting for Paul's new kits?

Peter

Brian

Are you going with the AirSHow Models or waiting for Paul's new kits?

Peter

Hrmmm, I thought these were all Paul was going to release. Maybe I have been reading this all wrong..........................

So these are the AS models (with what I assume are some slight FM&P tweaks) only, and Paul is planning on releasing his OWN version of these?

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

Brian

My understanding was he has a few AirShow Models of each kit left and is selling those now for collectors. Paul is taking pre-orders for his molded kits and I assume these will have all of his corrections and changes. Maybe we should fire off an email to Paul.

Peter

Hi guys..

I have a few original kits  for sale, they really don't need any changes other than that I will be making my own new molds and using slightly different casting techniques.Any changes to the parts will be to adapt them to what we're used to doing in here and fix any issues I find as I go along.

The kits are very, very good as they are, I am trying to find time to make up masters for a single seat Pitts to go with them.

Paul

Hi guys..

I have a few original kits  for sale, they really don't need any changes other than that I will be making my own new molds and using slightly different casting techniques.Any changes to the parts will be to adapt them to what we're used to doing in here and fix any issues I find as I go along.

The kits are very, very good as they are, I am trying to find time to make up masters for a single seat Pitts to go with them.

Paul

Thanks for the heads up Paul!

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Thank you for the heads up - very much appreciated

And a single seat Pitts - awesome

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Since it looks like I might never get my Ultimate bipe in 32nd. looks like I'm definitely going to have to get a bulldog now!   :lol:    Who am I kidding....................Im getting a Pitts and a Bulldog no matter what!

Although I would be lying if I said the Ultimate wast my favorite acrobatic plane, and still wanted one in 32nd..............  :(

Hi guys..

Paul

That's awesome, Paul.

On the single-seat Pitts...is that going to be the larger S-2S or the "original" S-1 series? The market could really use an S-1S...

:innocent:The masters were made for the S1S by Brian Fawcett as Skip Stewart's "Prometheus"  which I built and I still have the construction manual for it.

Outtogetcha...nice photos .  Who took them?