Kitty Hawk OV-10 AM products

Out2gtcha

Hell, Im sure Herr Clunk and I will be plotting prior to the NATs themselves and may end up grabbing all he brings................IF he brings any...........or IF they are even made by then.

I get the distinct impression the OV-10 gear were VERY difficult to make, and he may have given up on them, at least temporarily; which I hope is NOT the case. 

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, ziggyfoos said:

After years, I was surprised the other day to see a new AM set for the Bronco out of the blue.

Looks like Wolfpack released new seats too, so now we have AMS and Wolfpack seats. But no full cockpit unless Wolfpack is starting with the seats?

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/wpd32080.htm

If they do the full pit, I hope they put a bit more effort into it compared to their seats. (OK, I am a direct competitor, so my comments should be taken with a grain of salt...LOL)

8 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I like the look of your seats actually Harold. Ive got a couple sets 

Thanks. I looked at theirs online, and it look like they glued up the kit parts and added some seat belts. They may look better in person though.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Thanks. I looked at theirs online, and it look like they glued up the kit parts and added some seat belts. They may look better in person though.

After looking at them, it appears the only thing different than OOB, is the cushions and belts already in place, and cutting out the canopy breaker section. 

1 hour ago, Porkbits said:

Harold, think I already bought two sets of yours seats, so I'm good., too :-) 

Now if someone would do something about those so very flimsy landing gear...... ;-) 

There is brass landing gear out for the OV-10 Bronco   just can't recall the name right at the moment

also the REX OV-10A exhausts

1 hour ago, Porkbits said:

Harold, think I already bought two sets of yours seats, so I'm good., too :-) 

Now if someone would do something about those so very flimsy landing gear...... ;-) 

Someone already does brass landing gear for the OV-10 kit.

https://aerocraftmodels.bigcartel.com/product/ov-10a-c-bronco-brass-undercarriage-set