Kitty Hawk OV-10 AM products

Out2gtcha

I have both Broncos burning holes in my soul, just begging to be built, with the A version half built and on hold, and I'm holding off both now till the G Factor gear hits. Ernie Gee has made a believer out of me, and once I'm a believer, I'll promotes tirelessly.

I want a couple finished Broncos so, so bad.

In the same boat.   I've done the cockpit section of my 10A, but am now in wait mode.

Same with the T-28.  Waiting for the necessary AMS goodies so I can do a 1st SOW bird.

Tim W.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted the link to this really nice close-up of the PAVE NAIL aircraft's pod on ARC. Maybe this will help for future conversions since I know we talked about it here on LSP too....

http://callisto.ggsrv.com/imgsrv/FastFetch/UBER1/ZI-0IBL-2011-SPR00-IDSI-19-1

Edited by ziggyfoos

Just posted the link to this really nice close-up of the PAVE NAIL aircraft's pod on ARC. Maybe this will help for future conversions since I know we talked about it here on LSP too....

http://callisto.ggsrv.com/imgsrv/FastFetch/UBER1/ZI-0IBL-2011-SPR00-IDSI-19-1

GREAT close up!  Im really surprised that one cant find any decent documentation or technical specs on the PN pod. 

• 2 months later...

Any news on those legs, Brian?

Zilch, zero, nadda.   Im hoping they are still on track. Ill engage Ernie again.     Maybe if I employ the tactic of Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption, and just keep sending him letters every so often eventually hell HAVE to make them.  :lol: 

• 5 months later...

6 month follow up!  Any new news??  I sent him an email about a month ago but never heard back from him.

Pretty much the EXACT same thing as the first three words of my last post..........Sux, cause Im not sure if there will EVER be a kit that desperately needs the G-Factor gear treatment as much as the KHM OV-10.

Guest Clunkmeister

I hear you, Brian. I'm to the point that if he brings any to Omaha, I'll buy them by the handful, just in case I build more than 2 or 3.  I'm patiently waiting and hoping.

Edited by Clunkmeister

I do to. If Erie DOESNT bring any to Omaha, Im going to beg and/or plead with him to produce these, as there are some kits out there that need brass gear, and some that we use on, but they may or may not need them.................The OV-10 NEEDS brass gear.

I hear you, Brian. I'm to the point that if he brings any to Omaha, I'll buy them by the handful, just in case I build more than 2 or 3.  I'm patiently waiting and hoping.

Do me a huge favor? Grab an extra set for me if so?? Please.... :innocent:

Guest Clunkmeister

I'm sure Brian and I will both grab fistfuls of the things if they're at Omaha.  And yes, a set will have your name on it, sir.

Like Brian said, the OV-10 NEEDS them. Matter of fact, I can't think of another AM component that was more NEEDED than this, since the F-105 gear.

Edited by Clunkmeister