WNW - Roland CII - quick project

Madbox

Hi Guys and Gals

This was one I got earlier in the year, I had put a few small bits together but done nothing else, until I broke for the Christmas Holidays, thats when I kicked it into high gear and just spent a few hours a day plugging way at the interior of this lovely little kit. If you can picture a well used and abused aircraft, thats the look I am going for.....

First is a picture of the engine mid way and some painting on the seats

IMG_0389_zps7ccc308d.jpg

Next up a couple of shots with the interior finished, ready for the fuselage to be closed around it

IMG_0397_zps06f8a0eb.jpg

IMG_0399_zps9ba24507.jpg

IMG_0401_zps4887691c.jpg

IMG_0402_zps34e8dc31.jpg

Next up fuselage is closed up, filled, drilled and sanded, with the wings test fitted to if all was OK

IMG_0406_zps7dd21ed7.jpg

IMG_0407_zps3cabb883.jpg

IMG_0408_zps05026e72.jpg

The fuselage and wings are now in a primer awaiting the colour decision, I figure A from the instructions is a good looking aircraft.....

Dave

OK, another Roland update, painted all the fuselage, flying surfaces and undercarriage. There has been a lot of stages in the process of getting to this point, quite a few very light coats of colours and some sponging. All what you see has been coated in future ready for the decals, I will then spray it with testers dull coat to bring the shine right down, then the detailing and the rest of the kit parts to fit, then the rigging and finally the dirt.......

Enjoying this one.......

IMG_0414_zps63945efe.jpg

IMG_0416_zps1bc3fc2d.jpg

IMG_0415_zps0e2b3809.jpg