Hansa Brandenburg W.29 - 1/32 by Wingnut Wings, HGW

elmarriachi

I had it long time waiting till starting this wonderful kit..... the HANSA BRANDENBURG W.29 in scale 1/32 by Wingnut Wings. There is nothing unsaid about this amazing kit so that I do not want to loose time.... and start directly with the first pictures of it.....

The engine.... I added some wire and replaced some parts with thin plastic pipes ..... and painted all in black / iron. The iron was polished aferwards before adding some oil paint, drybrushing and pigments to it .....

toea5ok1v7r.jpg

y71gy6wxnf4.jpg

gggi35e5jux8.jpg

All interior parts got a primer with brown lifecolor, before making the wooden parts with oil colors. I wanted to give it a darker look on the inside and used mostly dark brown colors. The tanks and other metal parts were painted with Revell Aqua colors and received some polishing and oil color washing after it. 

4d5auds59tp5.jpg

Next I have added more and more parts to the interior .....

4ik44uh9kpi.jpg

ozg3mykvvf7z.jpg

it6dfydxjca3.jpg

dvi32rnr882t.jpg

Do not wonder about the missing seatbelts... I am waiting for the lased cut parts from HGW right now .....

Hope you like it so far ....

Cheers

Michael

And a new short update.... the interior is installed in the hull which received a red-brown painting at the inside. A little bit lighter then the frame of the interior. 

After having fixed both halfes of the hull there was a very small gap at the seam of the two halfes which I closed with putty and sanding....

Now here it is ....

daock6a4z8m.jpg

7kmeo1rvvdml.jpg

b76dublfotwg.jpg

i8rlk1la874m.jpg

u1atiufkpnvq.jpg

Nxt steps will be to add the further parts of the hull and some PE-parts on the outside from HGW.

BR
Michael

Further parts of the hull were mounted, fillered and sanded. Then some PE-parts from HGW were added for further details at the hull and at the wings. Also some last paintings at the interieur were made at this point.

dsc_3380_1024x6781kjq9.jpg

dsc_3382_1024x6785nj9t.jpg

dsc_3388_1024x678ipjpg.jpg

dsc_3391_1024x6783kkyn.jpg

dsc_3392_1024x678pgjjh.jpg

dsc_3393_1024x678j0kcc.jpg

Next steps... painting of the hull and the wings.

Cheers

Michael

Guest Peterpools

Michael

Wonderful progress and the details look so good.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Edited by Peterpools