1/32 F15C Eagle (Tamiya + extras) ***** FINISHED *****

Jer

Looks great.  I want to do the same markings on the F-4D.

so in the end...which wheels did you use?

Bruce

Cheers Bruce for compliment. In the end I used the kit wheels as I had already spent time thinning and rounding the rubber. Hopefully your upgraded set will be ready for my next Eagle and I won't have to spend ages sanding!

Cheers

Jer

• 8 months later...

wow,

I just scored one of these kits in a sale.. after seeing what is possible, once you have the skills, i think i will put it to the bottom of the pile and wait till I am further down the skill path.

amazing work. Any tips on reference?

wow,

I just scored one of these kits in a sale.. after seeing what is possible, once you have the skills, i think i will put it to the bottom of the pile and wait till I am further down the skill path.

amazing work. Any tips on reference?

Hi coops, welcome onboard too!!

The best places for references are sites like this, there's so much knowledge here you just ask or it's even brought to your attention, but it's always helpful. I'm not an expert on planes so if you're like me and not sure just ask I'm never embarrassed to ask!!

I don't know what your skill level is but Tamiya's F-15C is a great build, really fits well together and I really enjoyed building it.

Look forward to seeing your work.

Cheers

Jer