New from Airfix 1/24 Mosquito FBVI for 2015

Black Sheep One

I think Anthony is confusing the Revell 1/32 kit with the Airfix 1/24 scale kit. 

Ron

I was thinking the same thing, but apparently not. Yet again I've learned something here. (Good thing I didn't bet on what I thought!)

Just curious...

Did Airfix take the rockets from their Typhoon kit, drop them in the Mosquito kit and provide new decals? Presto! A coastal command Mk VI. Of course, that would need rockets on a separate tree. Sorry, don't have the 1/24th Typhoon to look at...

Mark Proulx

I'm happy with a re-release... I didn't have a chance to buy it the first time around and I wasn't really interested in 1/24 at the time anyway. But now that I have the 1/24 Typhoon, I'd like to get the Mosquito to go along with it. Want to get the 1/24 Thunderbolt as well...

Hi guys,

Three years ago when this kit first appeared I wasn't into aircraft and didn't have the stash in the back bedroom I have today. So the re-issue of this model is high on my list and the quoted price of £139 is reasonable considering the size and detail. And maybe the second hand ones on e-bay will now drop to sensible prices. So tough cheddar to all the hoarders and rip off merchants trying to extort £300 plus!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

I am neither a hoarder or a rip off artist. I put mine up for sale on Ebay last spring to get some cash for a college project my daughter was involved in. I got 400.00 dollars for it. If it is any consolation I have regretted selling it ever since, nor will I probably replace it for over 200.00. I just hope the HK 1/32 kit is as nice and carries a more affordable (to me) price tag....

Max Bryant