Sign in to follow this  
Maketar Productions

Vought F4U-1A Corsair - Masks for Tamiya Kit - Available Now!

This looks like a very nice set. One thing I noticed is they have the stencil numbers and letters for the fuselage but none for the landing gear covers aside from Boyington's 883.So it looks like I would still have to actually purchase a decal or dry transfer set if I wanted to say do Corsair 472 or 576??

Dave.

Thanks guys!

@Totalize:

You are right! Thanks for pointing that out! I will sort it out and amended set will be available from later today!

@happy1: Boy, if you don't have anything constructive or smart to say, better don't say anything at all! ;-)

Cheers,

Alek

Boy I wouldn't make that mistake

Paul

Paul, the man says he's going to correct the set, and I can state from personal experience Maketar masks are top-flight.

Well then I guess what I said was constructive, But I wasn't talking about your masks I haven't even seen Maketar masks  I was referring to Tamiya's decal sheet.

@happy1: Boy, if you don't have anything constructive or smart to say, better don't say anything at all! ;-)

Back off BOY when I have something specific to say I'll say it, let's not get into a pissing match here and just let it go :hmmm:

Paul, the man says he's going to correct the set, and I can state from personal experience Maketar masks are top-flight.

I never said or implied that he wouldn't hell I've never did any business to know one way or another if he will or not.

Paul :innocent:

Paul, when something I say is misunderstood by at least two people, it's usually time to say "I didn't mean that" and not get all aggressive. Just sayin.'

Edited by Bill Cross

I don't know if this is the right place to ask ..but since this is about F4U Corsair. .. does anyone

know what Ken Reussers F4U Corsair's number. .

thank you..

Oh Alek they look Great :clap2: