1/32 F-102 F-106

richter111

Still hoping for an upscaled 1/48 Academy F4-B let alone a new F102/F106?

Still, the announcement from KH of an FII-F Tiger and a F9F-8T Cougar in 1/32 entered in Cybermodeler new kits section is WONDERFUL news and enough for me right now!!!

The thought of some pretty 1/32 scale Daggers and Darts does get the pulse racing though!!   :wub: 

Yes it is, though ofcourse obviously not as detailed and crisp as a IM item, but nevertheless:

IMG_1261_zpse7c6b586.jpg

And Combat are allegedly doing a big vacform SR-71 - a subject well-suited to that process if the basic shape is rendered accurately. I'll definitely give it a go if there's a serious prospect of metal and resin LG to ease the assembly process.

Might satisfy the need for a delta if the mythical IM 1/32 Six never shows, along with the set of 1/32 unicorns.

Tony

Edited for correct manufacturer of vacform SR-71

Edited by Tony T

F-101,2,6 and 111.

Then I can peacefully lay to RIP!

Tanmodels in Turkey have a 1/32 F-111 on their list. They're making stuff so it's not a fiction. My guess is 3-4 years down the road.

Tony

Edited as original ambiguous

Edited by Tony T

There's nothing wrong with dreaming Jennings. You've now confirmed you were just teasing people, as Tim suggested, but it was fun while it lasted! However, I'd give good odds for there being a 1/32 IM Six within the next five years, as well as a 1/32 IM F-111E/F from Tanmodel.

Tony