Tamiya F4U-1A shipping real soon

Juggernut

Sounds good John, 3 or 4 -1a's sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to more progress pictures of your bent wing as well. My wife let me order another -1a for Christmas through hlj, a little bit cheaper to compared to our Canadian purchase. I think I may buy another one after that later in the year, there are a few different marking that I want to do

Jeff

Mine arrived today, the 25th. It would've been yesterday had I been home to sign for it. Oh well, I still have it in my grimy, little mits now.

Same here. Had it held at FedEx and picked it up after work. Now just waiting for the EE decals.

Edited by Dave Williams

Mine arrived on the 25th as well. It looks great. Wonder about the markings though. Did VF-17 have red surround nation insignia in November 1943? I think it might have had a blue outline instead....what color blue is yet another question.

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...

Mike get a hold of me and I'll make you a set of custom paint masks for that beautiful bird. Got mine also last week was a present from a guy that I did a custom job for. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Paul