F-7U-3M Cutlass Monday 11/24

marauderdriver

Guest Clunkmeister

I'm stupendously blown away!  What an awesome build, Jack.

I'm in absolute awe, and I just LOVE that aircraft.

Keep up the amazing work, my friend!

Ernie

Ok the multi quote don't work.

Bill S @    GREAT MINDS!!!

Peter@     It's one way to finish a model before the next ICE AGE

Ernie@      Well you won't have to hold on too tight Ernie,  this is going to be a LOOOONG project to get it ready for a NMF.  Nature of the kit and I'm pulling

another project soon as soon as I get the GO AHEAD

Alain@        No it's not a LEGO kit but for a specialty kit it goes together OK.  It doesn't help that I modify it to In-Flight and add those mods too

Thank You Everyone for lookin' in

Jack 

Don't ya just love sitting down for a few hour modeling secession, WHEN  something interrupts the whole day?      Crap!

Get up the next morning (Sat) ready to get some work done and you realize you are supposed to be at the HobbyTown model contest

helping out.   I'm LATE!       CRAP!!!

Depending which College games are on TV will determine IF any modeling will be done today!   CRAP!!

jack

I remember the whole of R.V.KERR Elementary School in Bossier City Louisiana,   gathered out by the Flag pole that Friday early afternoon.

I was in the 1st grade  and later "Voted for Goldwater"   I was an early Conservative.

That was my first "Do you remember where you were when?"  moments.

It's just about that time,   the "HERTZ" sign on top of the Texas School Book Depository said  12:30,    SHOTS!!

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

RIP    John Fitzgerald Kennedy       President of the United States of America 

Jack Crumbliss

I was in eigth grade in Belle Chase,La.Cathlic school. Still remember it like yesterday. Thanks Jack.....Harv

Edited by Guest

Hi Jack nice work - love the work bench I can relate to that!!!! :rofl: I keep working until there is no more room to move then it's clean it up and then start again till I can't move once more. 

Also can relate to the filler - I have used so much Super  Glue and talc mix (my preference for those annoying gaps) on my Sea Venom that I am on to my second bottle of liquid glue and my desk is changing into a winter scene with all the white dust! :mental:

look forward to the next bit

Taff :D

Love the workbench!  I have a theory that regardless of the size of the workbench, the only clear space that is really needed is the 4" x 8" at the very front.  Everything else is just immediate access storage.   B)

Looks like you're gonna be ready for paint in no time!

Kai