New EagleCals for the F4U-1a Corsair - in time for the Tamiya 1:32 kit

Judyc

Hi Guys, The decals are at the printer, but since Cartograf basically shuts down for Christmas and New Year, they probably won't be here till January. The Blue for the RNZAF is correct on the decals.

Merry Christmas,

Judy

Eagle Editions

Hi Judy,

So you corrected the blue to the darker shade? Great news! I look forward to your Corsair releases!

Gee Gary, looking for royalties?

Brad

And Brad was a great help, in fact he did most the important work on a certain pilot.

No royalties for me, I just want the subject! I was starting to think of opening my own decal business. Still considering that.

LoL, I was just looking for answers Gary.  Tongue was planted firmly in cheek when I made that comment of course :)

Happy New Year

Brad

I know, he isn't giving me any hints. I know what I sent him though.

I knew it was tongue in cheek.

Happy New Year as well!

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Cartograf is working on the Corsair EagleCals as we speak. Yes the decals have the dark blue :clap2:  FAA Corsairs in the works along with Do 335 EagleCals as well. There are some others in the works! Looks like a busy year for EagleCals.

Some new EagleParts coming along too! Masters at the Casters....hope to post these soon,

Cheers,

Judy

Team Eagle

Some very interesting stuff on the 335 in all three scales.

Mark Proulx

Great to hear Mark. I've got an old Monogram kit in the stash with no decals, and a Tamiya kit with, well, Tamiya decals, so it'd be great to have some options for those, along with alternatives for the HK kits (and I guess the upcoming ZM ones too). The decals in the HK kit are already printed by Cartograf, so there's no issue with their quality.

Kev

Cartograf is working on the Corsair EagleCals as we speak. Yes the decals have the dark blue :clap2:  FAA Corsairs in the works along with Do 335 EagleCals as well. There are some others in the works! Looks like a busy year for EagleCals.

Some new EagleParts coming along too! Masters at the Casters....hope to post these soon,

Cheers,

Judy

Team Eagle

Great news Judy!  Cant wait to see them

Cheers

Anthony