Clunkmeister

Thank You, Silver wings!

I do think so !

Thank you very much and keep it coming with new wonderful kits ! Everything is great, even the boxes which are always very good looking, with a very nice gloss cardboard and perfect printing, while most resin kits are supplied in plain blank cardboard. It does not change a lot as the more important is what is inside, but it's a nice attention.

Guys, we are so happy to read this! Thank you very much for all words appreciation! You're far too kind! :)

Thanks to you, great enthusiasts and modelers, we are able to bring famous aircraft, ignored by mainstream manufacturers.

We have been working hard from the very beginning (2008) in order to provide you best possible quality of the resin parts as well as decals, boxes, instructions, packing and direct service. 

We ain't big, only father and son and some great friends, but together with you we can chase great modelling dreams :)

I need to add my thanks.

The inter-war period provided bright, colourful airplanes that were amongst the best looking warplanes ever built.The chance to actually now concentrate on this sector in 1/32 is entirely down to Silver Wings.

Just as WNW dominate WWI 1/32 kits, Silver Wings are doing so for the 20's & 30's. The fact that such a small set-up can produce so high a quality kits, and make their own niche, is amazing. 

What I find amazing and wonderful is the continued improvement of the kits, the boxes, the instructions and decals. Every new release seems to be better than the earlier kits.

Add that to the fact that you continue to release aircraft models with more than just Silver Wings... I love those yellow wings and the camouflage wings even more than the silver ones, and I greatly appreciate your series of 20's and 30's aircraft. You guys own that era as much as WNW or Tamiya does in their sphere of interest.

Tnarg

Echoing everything above, I will also add this..

It is really refreshing to have a company that interact with their customers too on all levels. The way that we get included in the decision making process regarding choices of new releases. The way we are kept way up to date in the development process and the feeling that we are, as customers, part of the company. Their customer service is also top notch.

How many other kit manufacturers offer this? I can't think of many.

Keep up the great work...

Best regards;
Steve