S-3B Viking - scratchbuilt

Starfighter

Brilliant stuff! Frustratingly inspirational, as I just don't have any free time right now......

But you have a Form2 and I no longer have access to one, which is pretty frustrating for me in return!  ;)

I have added more wires, struts and the landing gear door linkage. There's more to come... and once it's done, I'll have to do the same on the RH side MLG bay. :doh:

img_4116zmpqa.jpg

img_41176cp8s.jpg

The JH Models stand works very well combined with a rotary table from Ikea, by the way.

eec93de7-5cc3-4848-b87mofu.jpg

Great work Ben!  There is some tremendously inspirational work going on here, and I agree, the JH models stand is super useful. I use mine ALL the time, but I think Im going to try to acquire the larger 3201 stands for 32nd and 24th, as I have been using the slightly smaller 4801 model. Still very useful, but Id love to have the extra size for the larger models (Extra 330 SC aside!) I seem to be working on as of late.  

Ill definitely have to check around for a wooden rotary/spinning table as well, as I can see where that could be very handy.