MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Just beyond belief every time Oliver. Each update gets better and better. Need to study your builds to learn some of these skills.

Any plans to go to Orangecon next month? I'm trying to co-ordinate a trip down, have a wedding to be at in Rancho Cucomonga, but that's at night. Might be able to swing both

Matt  :frantic:

Just beyond belief every time Oliver. Each update gets better and better. Need to study your builds to learn some of these skills.

Any plans to go to Orangecon next month? I'm trying to co-ordinate a trip down, have a wedding to be at in Rancho Cucomonga, but that's at night. Might be able to swing both

hi matt,

i will be going to orangecon, whats the date again. see u there. u bringing anything?

hi matt,

i will be going to orangecon, whats the date again. see u there. u bringing anything?

The date is October 3rd. I think at this point, I will be bringing the big Typhoon, and the Leopard that I just finished. No way the -410 could be finished in that amount of time.

The date is October 3rd. I think at this point, I will be bringing the big Typhoon, and the Leopard that I just finished. No way the -410 could be finished in that amount of time.

Matt :frantic:

Thanks Matt.

See u there

You're making it hard and hard to have something to say! other than WOW, but as i said before it gets old really fast! IMHO you will have to detail the engine too! ahh and the nose avionics! :frantic:

What ever happened to the figures?

You're making it hard and hard to have something to say! other than WOW, but as i said before it gets old really fast! IMHO you will have to detail the engine too! ahh and the nose avionics! :frantic:

What ever happened to the figures?

refresh my memory on the figures??