MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Hi Oliver,

Watching guys like you who create so much from scratch is both daunting and inspiring in equal measure. You make it look so easy that I think, "I'll have a go at that". Then, when everything on my effort looks drunk and out of square I realise just how much work goes into what you do.

Sure, practice might make perfect but that does n't detract from the skill it takes to make everything so clean and crisp in the way that you do.

Perhaps everyone should be made to make a basic shape from scratch out of plasticard. That way, we'd all grasp a better appreciation of how good this really is.

Bravo mate, keep it up.

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

My favorite part of any build and I can't wait for the next group of update as you work your magic on the front offcie

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Hi Oliver,

Watching guys like you who create so much from scratch is both daunting and inspiring in equal measure. You make it look so easy that I think, "I'll have a go at that". Then, when everything on my effort looks drunk and out of square I realise just how much work goes into what you do.

Sure, practice might make perfect but that does n't detract from the skill it takes to make everything so clean and crisp in the way that you do.

Perhaps everyone should be made to make a basic shape from scratch out of plasticard. That way, we'd all grasp a better appreciation of how good this really is.

Bravo mate, keep it up.

hi

the key is to practice and making mistakes is the way to learn...at some point everything falls into place .

I do appreciate your comments.

Oliver

That does seem odd to have a gap that large, but these things happen. I'm sure you would have checked it every which way first though! Lovely work as ever Oliver, is that centre console panel a kit part? It's just that it looks too well detailed for something not aftermarket.

Keep up the good work!

Craig

That does seem odd to have a gap that large, but these things happen. I'm sure you would have checked it every which way first though! Lovely work as ever Oliver, is that centre console panel a kit part? It's just that it looks too well detailed for something not aftermarket.

Keep up the good work!

Craig

Yeah, I was a little surprised by that gap but check photo ref, there is no gap.  That center console is the kit's part.