MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Oliver

WOW the scene looks great and I'm leaning your way a bit as there might be a bit too much for the real estate. I have watched the first few episodes of Carriers at War centered around the George W Bush and the flight deck is really packed with very little open space. I'm thinking maybe move some of the equipment a bit further away from the Seahawk for a bit more breathing room but don't remove anything of the support equipment.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Pete. I will move the pieces away from the helo and take a look. Thanks for your input

Well, sometimes it goes bad. Sprayed varnish and came our too grainy. Tried to fix it with future only to find out solvaset eats future pretty fast..added decals . Its too grainy no happy with results so far....yes I know I'm too picky..i may repaint.. i just wanted to say a big thanks to Peterpools for his help on varnish coating lesson. It's looking so blend right now till I do a wash on the tractor

20180602_153042_zpsxktwta8x.jpg

Edited by shark64

I am stunned !!!! Looking at this picture it could have been the real deal

Massive respect !!!

Edit: Picture didn't make it in my quote - it was the crew guys around the deck opening and at the tractor...

Edited by Thomas Lund

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

I'm totally blown away! As the diorama comes together the brilliance of the work just reaches new hieghts.

Amazing work, simply amazing!

Keep ‘em

Comin

Peter