MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

How you come up with such ingenious ideas, is beyond belief - just amazing work

Keep 'em coming

Pet

Oliver, this is phenomenal ... you capture a sense of 3D scale with your weathering that's incredibly convincing. I suspect this is layers and layers of airbrushing and drybrushing - however you do it the result is terrific.

Cheers

Jim

Oliver, this is phenomenal ... you capture a sense of 3D scale with your weathering that's incredibly convincing. I suspect this is layers and layers of airbrushing and drybrushing - however you do it the result is terrific.

Cheers

Jim

Jim

Glad u like it.

Yes many layers.

Man, you blow me away with your weathering. I would love for my model to look half as good as yours!

Great job Oliver!

Clear up right!

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks,  anything I can do to help you?

I'm gonna have to build a Seahawk soon! I'll see what can I do with an OOB model following yours and Richard's builds. Do you think one can pull something acceptable out of this model without aftermarket?

Edited by kike_gt

I'm gonna have to build a Seahawk soon! I'll see what can I do with an OOB model following yours and Richard's builds. Do you think one can pull something acceptable out of this model without aftermarket?

Huh!!!- I think both these guys could!

Clear up right!

Tim

without a doubt its a great kit without all the aftermarket stuff. Happy to hear will have another Hawk in the making soon.

Oliver

Everything looks absolutely fantastic.  It's like I am looking at a WIP in a magazine.

I have noted everything that I did wrong with my build.  One of the things I should have done was stick to PE for the bullets.

I stayed with Live Resin for their ammo chutes and I will tell you, they are a PITA to work them and set them correctly.  Now I know that I have to attach the bullets to the magazine boxes before I ever glue the cabin to the fuselage.

It makes it so much easier to attach the bullets to their guns doing it your way.  Now that I am at that point in my build to attach the guns and their ammo, I have the ammo chutes setting correctly, but I don't know how I will attach them to the magazines.  

Oh the wonders of model making.  LOL

But your build is absolutely fantastic Oliver

Richard