MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

Thanks Guys.

almost finished sanding one side of the fender, will have to add more superglue in one area then start on the other side.

I am looking for any figures for my diorama since i am not a figure guy I am hitting a wall on where to look....can u guys help?

I am looking for two pilots, one tractor driver and 4 deck people.

Oliver

Looking really good shark64. Can't wait to see how your bird comes out. I just bought this kit this past week and hope to build it for next year.

Chris Causey

Looking forward to your build.

Oliver

Great!  Now that you have the kit, you can dive into another one of your masterpiece builds. The diorama accessories you've already built look spectacular.

Are you going to have two tractors on the base, or is the Verlinden one to steal parts from?

Matt  :frantic:

Great!  Now that you have the kit, you can dive into another one of your masterpiece builds. The diorama accessories you've already built look spectacular.

Are you going to have two tractors on the base, or is the Verlinden one to steal parts from?

Matt  :frantic:

Hi Matt.

I got the verlinden tractor but its in 1/32 scale, I thought it would have worked but the scale difference is too noticeable for my taste.

Still proceeding with my the tractor build....its testing my patience right now with the curved fenders.

will post photos later.

Oliver