Silver Wings distributors

Edward

Are there any US distributors for Silverwings? I want  to order a P6 but I am dubious about ordering direct from Poland. Would price be the same here as from manufacturer and do you save any postage either way?

I'll add to that! I've always bought direct, and the kits have always arrived quickly for a very reasonable shipping price and very securely packaged too. Not only that, but you'll be saving by not paying the middle man's cut!

Silver wings are class act all round!

Regards;
Steve

Edited by fightersweep

Silverwings are an absolute class act. They typically send kits in a sturdy box, with the kits inside surrounded by a second foam box made of sheets of styrofoam almost an inch or so thick. No damage problems, no worries in the mail, they get here rapidly and in great shape. That packaging is even more secure than WNW, and both are amazing in quality and delivery. If you have any interest in the late 30's aircraft, these guys are your friends. They are the best thing to happen for our scale in that era, ever.

Tnarg

Direct from Silver Wings many times over.  Never a doubt about the model arriving in perfect condition.  The vagaries of international post and customs may occasionally extend the delivery time but that is out of the control of the buyer and Silver Wings.  Sit back, relax and build something else while waiting.  5 Stars!!!

Are there any US distributors for Silverwings? I want  to order a P6 but I am dubious about ordering direct from Poland. Would price be the same here as from manufacturer and do you save any postage either way?

Using Paypal, I think you would be fine....if you have a concern about CC orders.

I'll be buying direct, not worried about it.

I also order directly, and i've just done it today !

Simon is very nice and replies fast.

Silver Wings kits are probably ones of the best resin kits, nicely engineered, perfectly cast, with nice scheme in the box, comprehensive and exhaustive instructions and a lot of details. Great !

Edited by Zero77