1/32 Trumpeter A-7E converted to Hellenic A-7H

zaxos345

18 minutes ago, chuck540z3 said:

John,

This model is pure eye candy from every angle and your weathering is excellent- especially the bombs.  Painting is also superb.  Bravo Sir, you have a real winner here.

Cheers,

Chuck

Chuck, you know how much appreciate a comment from a master modeller like you!!! Trully honored!!!

John

20 minutes ago, Barry said:

Looks fantastic in every aspect! :wow:

As a former A-7D maintainer at Myrtle Beach I can honestly say you've captured the SLUF in detail.:thumbsup:

Barry

Barry, you were one of my ''check lists'' in this build with your A-7D model!! If you remember i contacted you some years ago regarding Harolds resin wheels for the model!!! (i finally end up using the new ones fron reskit, more detailed an a bit more accurate regarding the dimentions)

I have also mentioned you at the post#1 of this thread!!!

Thanks a lot for your help. really appreciate!!

John

1 hour ago, Derek B said:

Kalimera Zaxos! That model is one of the most beautiful I have seen (and one of my favourite Miras as well!). Well done, your hard work and efforts are inspiration to all of us.

Derek 

Thank you very much Derek!!

I hope i will see 345BS reopen with F-35As :D

John

47 minutes ago, zaxos345 said:

Thank you very much Derek!!

I hope i will see 345BS reopen with F-35As :D

John

So do I John! :):thumbsup: (we need a good 1/32 F-35A, although I do like the look of the newly announced Tamiya 1/48 kit).

I have the Icarus 1/32 decals for the A-7, but no kit, so the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7 is most definitely on my 'want' list for my HAF collection, if I can find one at a reasonable price? (I am retired now, so do not now have any disposable income to talk about as far as my hobby is concerned :crying:).

Derek

7 hours ago, Derek B said:

So do I John! :):thumbsup: (we need a good 1/32 F-35A, although I do like the look of the newly announced Tamiya 1/48 kit).

I have the Icarus 1/32 decals for the A-7, but no kit, so the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7 is most definitely on my 'want' list for my HAF collection, if I can find one at a reasonable price? (I am retired now, so do not now have any disposable income to talk about as far as my hobby is concerned :crying:).

Derek

Derek, you not only need the trumpeter A-7 but also the zacto's correction kit for it and a lot of patience in order to build it correctly!!! So you may chose to stick with the 1/48th old haasegawa kit!!:rolleyes:

John

Edited by zaxos345

On 9/30/2022 at 5:12 PM, zaxos345 said:

Derek, you not only need the trumpeter A-7 but also the zacto's correction kit for it and a lot of patience in order to build it correctly!!! So you may chose to stick with the 1/48th old haasegawa kit!!:rolleyes:

John

Hi John,

I have just ordered the 1/32 Trumpeter A-7E as a Christmas present! (I blame you! lol :lol: ), although I also already have the Hasegawa and Hobbyboss 1/48 kits as well. I expect that I can easily correct the Trumpeter kit intake issues without the use of the excellent Zacto correction set (compared to the Trumpeter EE Lightning that I am working on, it should be a breeze!). Have a good day.

Derek

1 hour ago, Derek B said:

Hi John,

I have just ordered the 1/32 Trumpeter A-7E as a Christmas present! (I blame you! lol :lol: ), although I also already have the Hasegawa and Hobbyboss 1/48 kits as well. I expect that I can easily correct the Trumpeter kit intake issues without the use of the excellent Zacto correction set (compared to the Trumpeter EE Lightning that I am working on, it should be a breeze!). Have a good day.

Derek

Good morning Derek, very nice to hear that!! Good luck with it!!!!!

John