LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Wow!!! DHL repacked with tape directly on the box art?

I was thinking the same thing ... no bubble wrap .. no box ... lucky it arrived in one piece!!

Rog :)

Wow!!! DHL repacked with tape directly on the box art?

I was thinking the same thing ... no bubble wrap .. no box ... lucky it arrived in one piece!!

Actually, the box lid was taped in place with the DHL tape; the entire box was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap outside of that, and the delivery docket was affixed to the bubble wrap. Not sure what went on exactly, but it arrived safe and sound.

Kev

Guest Peterpools

One more piece of the pie arrived today and getting ready to join the Typhoon club pretty soon

PCW_0624_zpsf499b0a9.jpg

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Kev

I've only flipped through it so far but it seems to be exactly what I was looking for

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Rog

I bought mine on ebay and the vender had a few new copies for sale. I found a few on Amazon but the price was ridiculous.

Peter

It might well be ... last time I looked - sold out though!! :(

I don't but seldom grab a book when it's first published, Rog, but this was certainly one of them.

Guest Vulcan32

To Airframe&Miniature No.2, The Hawker Typhoon, Hannants says:"This has sold out but will be back in stock soon."

It seems that Valiant-Wings will reprint it.

So Mike West (Lone Star Models) has come through with a very interesting Mystery Ship racing plane kit in 1/32. Here is a photo of the contents. Unfortunately, there is no box top for the files, but the decal sheet really stands out. (Note the green borders on that black scallop decal).

LoneStarMysteryShip_zps27483add.jpg

If you haven't spent all your cash on the Horten, Do335 or are saving for the Felixstowe, you might consider this one  It should look great next to the rest of those Williams Brother's racers.

Tnarg

Edited by Tnarg