Make the others jealous

On 2/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, LSP_K2 said:

The mission this year, will be to reacquire a few select grail kits, kits that I had and either sold off or lost. This is one of those kits, recently received. Not a great kit, but I really like it anyway, so I'm a happy fella right now.

HexR8W.jpg

I built this kit years ago as the three nacelle version from "All good things..."

I think it's at my parents' house still. 

On 2/11/2021 at 5:48 AM, dashotgun said:

just  won  a revell bf 109  g 10 erla on facebook the  modelers graveyard   auction site    about 1/2 of retail  not the image of what I  got that is unopened brand news-l1600.jpg

Hi mate. I've got these and am not going to use them.

20fIr1.jpg

If you like I'll post them to you later this week. I'm sending something to another member as well.

If so, PM your address. There's a chance I have the matching wheels. I'll have a look.

40 minutes ago, mpk said:

20fIr1.jpg

If you like I'll post them to you later this week. I'm sending something to another member as well.

If so, PM your address. There's a chance I have the matching wheels. I'll have a look.

Oh those look nice. Id take you up on that offer in a heartbeat!!!

12 hours ago, mpk said:

20fIr1.jpg

thank you so much but   I bought those a week ago and i also have an mdc pit but again  thanks david

Edited by dashotgun

Got a couple packages from Lucky Model yesterday. The funny thing is they were shipped out almost 2 months apart. 

PXL_20210223_210011085-600x450.jpg

PXL_20210223_210402991-600x450.jpg

I also got notified that my ED-209 is in at HLJ but I'm waiting to see if they get any cheaper shipping options soon.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

I looked forward to this one for quite a while, but I must say that the launch turntable, which is what I really wanted from the kit, is a real letdown, lacking basic and absolutely needed items that would enable an authentic pre-launch configuration. The sad reality is that the diminutive 1:72 Revell/Special Armor turntable, still remains the best of the lot.

GPho3m.jpg