LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Always wanted a Holden Ute ... So I finally got one ... Low Km's and well looked after :)

kTkr7CU.jpg

C48L6hL.jpg

EIvlmU8.jpg

88Gkvtg.jpg

The colour is called Prussian Steel Grey ... and it has a 6.0L V8 engine ... So I have nicknamed it "Panzer" 

I collect it on the 10/10

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Aren't utes supposed to be rusty and covered with splatters of roadkill? 

I think it looks like a Susan. 

:huh: ???

Guest DannyVM
On 9/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, Artful69 said:

Always wanted a Holden Ute ... So I finally got one ... Low Km's and well looked after :)

The colour is called Prussian Steel Grey ... and it has a 6.0L V8 engine ... So I have nicknamed it "Panzer" 

I collect it on the 10/10

Rog :)

6.0L V8 engine......here in Belgium that would definitely kills you wallet all the way.It will cost you a fortune to keep this beauty running in Belgium.:( Still have fun with it mate, it look's like a kick ##ss car to me.:thumbsup:

Indeed Danny!

Before finally getting my Land Rover, I had temporarily the idea to buy a Ford Mustang. However, when I saw the amount of taxes for a V6, I fell of my chair! 

You guys cannot imagine how lucky you are! In Belgium, we pay close to 2$ per litre of gas or diesel, 21% of VAT on the car purchase price and for a V8 some thousands of dollars of taxes to get the authorization to drive such a car notwithstanding the yearly taxes...! 

On 9/29/2019 at 9:52 AM, thierry laurent said:

Indeed Danny!

Before finally getting my Land Rover, I had temporarily the idea to buy a Ford Mustang. However, when I saw the amount of taxes for a V6, I fell of my chair! 

You guys cannot imagine how lucky you are! In Belgium, we pay close to 2$ per litre of gas or diesel, 21% of VAT on the car purchase price and for a V8 some thousands of dollars of taxes to get the authorization to drive such a car notwithstanding the yearly taxes...! 

Seriously?  Wow, that sounds crazy to me.  Imagine what it would cost for my Dodge Ram truck...

Bryan

Yeah, I found driving the 1968 455 cid (7.5 liter V8) 442 around town was killing me when gas is over $3. I think I was averaging between 3 - 5 mpg.

Very unexpected and not an LSP or even kit related. While visiting a dairy farm with some friends, we ended up taking home an abandoned kitten. The farmer said he'd just shown up about three weeks ago and the barn cats were giving him a hard time. She didn' t think hecwould last too long as a result. So we took him in.

IMG_20190928_204351-L.jpg

His name is Sunny and I'd say he's adjusting very nicely to his new home.

IMG_20190929_110924-L.jpg

Carl

5 hours ago, Durangokid said:

Seriously?  Wow, that sounds crazy to me.  Imagine what it would cost for my Dodge Ram truck...

Bryan

The only people I know who have a Ram here are registrating their cars as company utility cars because this decreases very noticeably the taxes. Otherwise, this cost an arm and a leg! 

8 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

IMG_20190928_204351-L.jpg

His name is Sunny and I'd say he's adjusting very nicely to his new home.

IMG_20190929_110924-L.jpg

Awww, he looks like such a sweet boy!  I have a big orange hunk of love at home and love him to death.  He looks ever so grateful to have been adopted in that last pic!  

Cheers for being a good dude Carl...................I think he'll bring many years of happiness to your home. 

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Awww, he looks like such a sweet boy!  I have a big orange hunk of love at home and love him to death.  He looks ever so grateful to have been adopted in that last pic!  

Cheers for being a good dude Carl...................I think he'll bring many years of happiness to your home. 

We took him to the vet today. Other than some ear mites(no real surprise there) he's a healthy litttle guy. 

One thing I didn't expect was how cuddly he is. He loves company.