LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Wohoo! My 'Anniversary' order finally arrived yesterday. It's been 'en route' New Zealand - Denmark twice, Since customs didn't give any notice the first time, it was returned to NZ... So I'm quite happy the kits finally arrived. Especially since I needed the exhausts from the Ninak Liberty Engine for the Aeromarine build.

oDQLbHi.jpg

Cheers: Kent

Been meaning to do it for awhile, but finally picked up a second airbrush. Been looking at the trigger type brushes as my arthritis gets worse, and I think it would be more effective for large coverage stuff like primers and clear coats.  So, grabbed a GSI Procon Boy off Spraygunner, and with a nice discount, it was in my hands yesterday.

pnBHUPm.jpg

Even though I got it for large coverage stuff, the test sheet really showed it can do incredibly fine work, and that's even without fine tuning the paint or pressure.

XfU4nT9.jpg

Matt

Good Haul gentlemen...

Some pretty Impressive  stuff indeed.

No doubt I  will see these beautiful kits you have purchased in the WIP mode. 

Well some anyways.

:whistle:

I made a new haul on evilbay:

627041-34859-46.jpg

The Mustang will someday turn into a RAAF Mustang IVa (or a F-6D - might as well buy another kit :whistle:) and the Corsair will recieve FAA markings from fündekals when I get to building it.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Fanes.. 

MY two favorite aircrafts and you have them...

:wow::wub:

Nice purchase.

I consider myself lucky to get both for a cheap price. Living in Europe sucks in regard of the prices of japanes kits!
Now I need to figure which one of them will be my first Tamiya LSP build. Or will I go for one of my two Spitfires? B)

Cheers

Joachim

Edited by Fanes

On 6/13/2019 at 2:24 PM, kkarlsen said:

Replacement has arrived for the HK 'Dambuster'.

Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress 'Late Production'...

7698-130619151839.jpeg

One of my top three airplanes, a 'must have' in my book. Although it will require a lot of work, I'm happy with this.

Cheers: Kent

Nice!

out of interest, what did you pay?

On 6/26/2019 at 5:08 PM, Gazzas said:

Fresh from HLJ:

Thank you LSP Kevin for passing on the HLJ was having a sale.

Looks like we made similar orders! I went for 2 of each though. The G-6’s arrived quick enough but I chose to ship the F-4’s separate as they were awaiting stock. Shipped nearly a month ago now with no sign and in error I’ve gone for the non tracked option. My bet is they arrived here in the UK quick enough but are now stuck in customs. 

1 hour ago, ade rowlands said:

Looks like we made similar orders! I went for 2 of each though. The G-6’s arrived quick enough but I chose to ship the F-4’s separate as they were awaiting stock. Shipped nearly a month ago now with no sign and in error I’ve gone for the non tracked option. My bet is they arrived here in the UK quick enough but are now stuck in customs. 

Only a couple weeks to get here, fortunately.  I found getting the F4 easily enough, but I had to let it sit in my "private warehouse" for a few days for the G-6 to come back into stock.  I went for the cheapest shipping option, as well.

When I ordered the G-6 was in stock. The F-4 on back order. I waited for all 4 to come in stock but the shipping for all 4 plus the Tamiya masking tape sheets I had on order was too high so split the order with the private warehouse. I do like that option I must say. 

My new Nextbook android tablet arrived yesterday (my older 8" version, died a slow, miserable death, so I thought I'd grab another). The first things I did were install the SkySafari program, Firefox, then Bookmarked the LSP forums page.

X16x4J.jpg

And the hits keep rolling in!

My prize from the LSP Raffle:

SJ6v10.jpg

Build Log to follow!

And I got a sweet deal on this Dragon 109E4:

79vntv.jpg

It came with RB Metal canopy framing(wow!), CMK joystick, and Eagleparts wheels.

...And the cat is our British Shorthair Chelsea.  Yes, my wife paid a breeder's ransom for the cat.  I told her you can usually find them for free, anywhere!  She's alright for a cat...  at least smart enough to have learned that if she walks real slow, that our Rotti won't chase her.