LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

On 1/12/2019 at 9:46 AM, nichenson said:

Finally got some tools I have been wanting.

thumbnail%20(1).jpg

That PropMaster prop jig of mine has paid for itself over and over with as many non IM kits as I have to make props on. WELL worth the price. 

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

That PropMaster prop jig of mine has paid for itself over and over with as many non IM kits as I have to make props on. WELL worth the price. 

Everything should be easily worth what I paid.  My only concern is the handle maker as the "clamps" are directly in line with a few of the steps.  I'm not sure why they decided to do that.  I have the UMM one as well which is a little better but not as well constructed.  I may end up getting the Micro Mark one as it accommodates for that.

2 hours ago, Radders said:

Bought a very large tank today, 1/16th Soviet T-34/76 Model 1942 for £30, Hannants have it down as £129.99.... and it's all there, did I commit daylight robbery? :o 

I believe you did, yes.

One of my few concessions to hobby stuff this month, was this book. Having recently been given a book on the USS Iowa from the series, I realized that I had to chase down some more, and this is one of those (it certainly does not disappoint, either).

zlzFtT.jpg

On 1/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Radders said:

Bought a very large tank today, 1/16th Soviet T-34/76 Model 1942 for £30, Hannants have it down as £129.99.... and it's all there, did I commit daylight robbery? :o 

And a Revell Me-163 1/48th

That's a great price for one of the Trumpeter 1/16 tanks.  They are a ton of fun to build too.  

Enjoy!

23 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Coool! Is that the same plastic I take it, just different stuff/decals included?

I don't know if there are differences between this kit and the earlier boxings. The decal sheet is nice, but it's a tiny one, not much stenciling data on the sheet. I was all ready planning to get myself other decals for this, still in doubt to do so.

31 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Coool! Is that the same plastic I take it, just different stuff/decals included?

so far i know the same plastic like all other Tornados but with the parts to make a Gr1 and the big feul tanks

Mark

Small hobby supplies concession this month, in the form of some Evergreen re-stock items, paints for a Bf 109 that I’m working on, and some liquid putty (which already came in handy this evening).

8wLvsY.jpg

After having received the Iowa book from this series as a Christmas gift, and enjoying it so much, I just knew that the Missouri book from the same series was a “must have” for me, so here it is.

XeEYF4.jpg