LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

I know, i know, the thread title says make the other jealous but seriously Karim that box of goodies is amazing, can we start a 'your friends are my friends' pact.....i want your friends

here my latest kit, no not a plane but there is a story, i did the drawings for the laser profiles for the bullet proof windows on the Bushmaster, so this is a kit i had to have. I have no idea when i'll get round to building it, but it will be interesting to check the sizes to the actual drawings i did

juhRiZX.jpg?1

Bought the Tigger models Boulton Paul Defiant along with the Valiant Wings Technical guide. Using the plans in the book I'm moving along getting the basic structures built. I also  ordered the Airfix 1/48 scale kit just to help me with the contours that the drawings lack. Some other goodies are Barracuda cast 1/32 scale spitfire seat, Barracuda cast British 4 slot 32 inch main wheels, the defiant wheels are 31.25 x 9.61.  I'm going to cut them down and put the grooves in them to get close to the Defiant wheels and tires. Also have the 4 .303 machine guns and the brass RB Models brass barrels. Going to be a long project. Going for the Defiant Mk II so my next part to source will be the Rolls Royce Merlin.

YAM1iB.jpg 

Edited by Daniel460

This may or may not make others jealous, but it was a big thing for me ... a massive thing, love my Live music as most here will know and even above our Scale Modelling passion ... Pink Floyd is a big passion, it was arranged that me and 5 other friends go down to see the Australian Pink Floyd show at Glasgow on Saturday ... Few of us have seen the real Pink Floyd before, but some hadn't and this was mostly my arrangement getting things sorted for gigs ... all was sorted, all was good ... but oh wow I was told at last minute another friend had tacked on a greet and meet package for us ... and so we all talked to the band and got a good Australian Pink Floyd Goodie Bag too ... Bloody Hell ... was overwhelmed with my good friends generosity :)
VmcGiPR.jpg

ViMP7A8.jpg

x4WcTtl.jpg

Nice one Mr Bandit! As a fellow Pink Floyd aficionado, yes, very jealous.

I got to see the UK Pink Floyd experience a couple of weeks ago - they were very good.

The litmus test for me is the singing in 'Great Gig in the Sky' and the guitar solos in 'Comfortably Numb' and 'Brick in the Wall'. All were spot on.

4 minutes ago, mark31 said:

recievd today from the mailman

not a plane somthing compleet out my field en never build before by me

r7dqMxY.jpg

Mark

Thats pretty neat Mark. We done see stuff like that on this side of the puddle

6 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Thats pretty neat Mark. We done see stuff like that on this side of the puddle

thanks and over here its being hard to find this one for a nice price iff you are lookong at ebay the go up to 85 euro

i found this one for only 40 brand new