LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

I'll ask him but I don't think he does, I know he has photos of several aircraft/helicopters used within films and some Bonds, but I don't think he does of the BD5... would be great if he does.

Guest Peterpools

Radders

Any photos you can post will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Peter

Thanks to a member's suggestion, I purchased this online on Saturday and it arrived today:

file.jpg

Can't believe it crossed Australia in two business days!

It's an Iwata Hp.B Plus.  It has a .2mm needle and is purportedly for fine work.  Let's see if I can improve my mottle.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks to a member's suggestion, I purchased this online on Saturday and it arrived today:

file.jpg

Can't believe it crossed Australia in two business days!

It's an Iwata Hp.B Plus.  It has a .2mm needle and is purportedly for fine work.  Let's see if I can improve my mottle.

Cheers,

Gaz

I have an H & S, an Iwata "Neo" trigger airbrush and an Iwata HP-CS. The HP is my workhorse.  The Iwata HP series are ultra useful, work well, are engineered well, and overall (most important to me) are exceptionally robust.   I think you will LOVE that AB.

Another new release just arrived today, this time in the form of the Hasegawa limited release A6M5 Night fighter. I'll be popping off a review ASAP.

UrQNyz.jpg

Good one Kev, looking forward to it! 

Guest Peterpools

Haz

Great choice. I love my Iwatas and my money is on you feeling the same after the first use.

Enjoy

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Looking forward to the review

Peter

I have an H & S, an Iwata "Neo" trigger airbrush and an Iwata HP-CS. The HP is my workhorse.  The Iwata HP series are ultra useful, work well, are engineered well, and overall (most important to me) are exceptionally robust.   I think you will LOVE that AB.

Brian,

My first real airbrush was an Iwata NEO trigger airbrush.  It's starting to show it's age now and has trouble sealing up between trigger squeezes.  The spring is clearly worn, and where the trigger meets the piston has deep wear.  If I can't think of a way to fix it, I'm going to have to bin it.  It's given some great service.

Haz

Great choice. I love my Iwatas and my money is on you feeling the same after the first use.

Enjoy

Peter

Peter,

I used it the day it arrived.  It allowed me to paint some very fine test lines and do some better shading than ever before.  With low pressure and thin mix I can finally do fine pencil-thick lines with little overspray and no runs.

Gaz

My first real airbrush was an Iwata NEO trigger airbrush. 

Gaz, that's their beginner airbrush.

You're no beginner . Time to move on up 

KkPw5eI.gif

Finally it hit the German modelling stores:

img_51515muao.jpg

You know this one, no further introduction required.

Also grabbed some brass from a sale:

img_5152d5ukg.jpg

Last but not least I crashed my modelling budget by ordering a dwarf from Russia. Well, he is 90 millimetres tall and comes with an engraved styrene socket, a large resin base and some kind of dog as companion...  :ninja:

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik

Guest Maxim

I hope it's ok to post this. It's not actual aircraft but aircraft related. A very nice ex RAAF F-111C pilot today passed this onto me as a gift. It's the Thermos that they carried in the cockpit and they were located each  side  next to the headrests on the bulkhead wall. This one is brand new and he received it from the RAAF as a gift. He was in the lead group of pilots that delivered the F-111C to Australia. I'm stoked.

zftgV4K.jpg?1

Edited by Maxim