LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Oh boy, more new PC stuff, this time in the form of the remaining two fans needed, though I had to actually purchase three. AF120 (high air flow, unobstructed), and one SP120 (high static pressure, in front of drive cages), as well as a small airbrush cleaning kit that I'd put off buying for quite a while.

VcLpTK.jpg

And hobby stuff! Two more hardbound Squadron walk around books, some clear that was desperately needed, 1:24 instruments for a Bf 109G-14 I'll be resuming work on in September, as well as some specialty swabs from Tamiya. At this point, supplies are every bit as important, maybe more so, than kits themselves.

onbj2K.jpg

HI everyone,

Just back from the IPMS Queensland Swap and Sale with two discontinued items from WNW:

wwpfalzreviewrb_1.jpg

1.-HN-Ac-Wingnut-Wings-Fokker-DVII-1.32.

Whereas most other kits were selling at less than 75% of retail, these puppies were at full retail price.

They had other OOP kits, but I was sticking to my budget... 

Cheers,

Gaz

Today, i just gave myself a long time wanna have present. Maybe not LSP, but certainly large enough to put it on the shelf, box and model.

I lost my chance to buy the Bismarck platinum edition, so i got a second chance with this one.

QNzH4Xcl.jpg

Greetz

Danny

Ohhhhhh Danny I have looking at the Tirpitz as well, but with my pace of build and my albeit small stash, building this will take me 10 years......good buy by the way..... 

Same story over here Phil, but this one is really a wanna have, so i will start this soon. Off course i will show my progress in the non LSP section of the forum.

HI everyone,

Just back from the IPMS Queensland Swap and Sale with two discontinued items from WNW:

1.-HN-Ac-Wingnut-Wings-Fokker-DVII-1.32.

Whereas most other kits were selling at less than 75% of retail, these puppies were at full retail price.

They had other OOP kits, but I was sticking to my budget... 

Cheers,

Gaz

I need to add another Alb D.VII to my own stash, so I'm big-time envious right now.

Since growing Tomatoes is a hobby of mine, this recently purchased DK Publishing book, is hobby related, at least to that particular hobby. Usual DK quality, though this time on plain paper (not the more usual photo quality paper), but with the typical excellent photos, illustrations and well written text.

sHrwik.jpg

Just two D.VII's right now, the Alb and OAW versions.

Heh...I thought you'd say something like six Alb alone...lol 

I really don't know all the differences between the factory versions.  I imagine exposure will sort that out to some extent.  I have a bad habit of not using kit markings and looking for some obscure pilot...  I imagine I'll get my versions crossed someday.

I hemmed and hawwed on the hannover and BAM!...  it was gone.   That's why I grabbed the Fokker. 

He who hesitates is doomed....

Gaz

Edited by Gazzas

The D.VII Early is still available along with sprues to forward date the kit. Or am I wrong?

I thought it was a repop.

Heh...I thought you'd say something like six Alb alone...lol 

I really don't know all the differences between the factory versions.  I imagine exposure will sort that out to some extent.  I have a bad habit of not using kit markings and looking for some obscure pilot...  I imagine I'll get my versions crossed someday.

I hemmed and hawwed on the hannover and BAM!...  it was gone.   That's why I grabbed the Fokker. 

He who hesitates is doomed....

Gaz

That was my original plan, but I didn't grab them soon enough, assuming they'd be available for a very long time. The two D.VII's that I most want to do though, are covered by the two kits I currently have.

I thought it was a repop.

Both kits are reviewed here on LSP, so that may tell more of the specifics.

D.VII (Fok)

D.VII (Fok) Early

At first glance, it would appear that both kits are nearly identical, with specific instructions and decals differentiating one from the other.