LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

To go with my 1/24 Ju-87A kit, Stuka, I got the quintessential book on Stuka's by Griehl, in the out-of-publication hardcover edition from a very good bookseller of collections, along with a very nice B-17G book:

24426718718_3b6f5ab283.jpg

If anyone here is interested in the booksellers' name, etc., let me know.

If anyone here is interested in the booksellers' name, etc., let me know.

Richdlc? That Aero Detail book is currently on my Amazon wants list, along with a couple of others. While at last count I have 14 volumes, the Fortress book is not amongst them. 

Nice catches Karim. Can't wait to see what you do with the T-72.

Gus i wonder too how it's going to come. I'm scrambling around with some of my armour buddies here to get references to scratchbuild an engine lol always have bigger plans than what i can accomplish ! Might even put a thread up in non LSP section

More

SENSELESS

purchases....

Karim,

I'm sure there was a time in your life when you had to walk past the things you wanted because they were unattainable by the legal means available.  Now is the time to indulge!

Gaz

Guest Martinnfb

The silliest purchase i have made in a long time is a Trumpeter T72B tank, in 1/16th scale. That thing is a monster and i hope it will help calm the itch i've had to build armor the past couple of months. It might be next on the list after i finish the Albatros B.II i am working on now. I have started to gather one off custom made resin casts by a friend of mine in preparation for the 72B project and i intend on finishing it in a super beat up tank from the Syrian conflict. The partly assembled turret is as big as my hand and the whole thing is 60+ cms in length. I suspect the length is without the barrel but i'm not sure... i've gone silly stupid hahaha... photos below!

Stay safe and happy modeling!

Karim

i-jRgsRfh-XL.jpg

i-z9k8Jxt-XL.jpg

Now I am officialy jealous  :)

Me too. I've been itching to build one if those monster tank kits!

Tim it is MASSIVE...i keep going around the house and popping over and opening up the box. The hull is massive, the turret is the size of an adult hand, the barrel of the gun is super long... 

If you have the space, i say go for it. I only wish somebody had released a T55 so we could do all the plumbing and the detailing in 1/16...

GO FOR IT

Martin, the kit is really awesome. I trawled the net to find review of it before buying it but found none. No build articles on the 72b in 16th either, so i thought, well it's a tank how bad can it be at the scale? scratchbuilding can always add or modify the small details as long as it looks like a t72

On another news i received a present today from a very good friend of mine and i had been waiting for it since it came out, the new "Air modeller's guide to Wingnut Wings Volume 2" . I open up the first page and its signed by David Parker for me !! what a surprise!

It made my week!

Karim

i-VS3JQRn-L.jpg

i-SnqPvkf-L.jpg

Edited by karimb

Part #1 from Telford... more to come tomorrow as I never collected a pre-order today...

1/48th

Heritage Models Aviation Grob Vigilant T.1 (resin)

HobbyBoss Su-34

HobbyBoss Su-30

HobbyBoss Su-27

HpH L-200 Morava (first HpH kit and I'm WELL impressed!)

1/72nd

Amodel An-10

BPK Pilatus PC-6/AU-23 Turbo Porter

Mars Models Yak-40 (late)

Modelsvit E-152M

Revell Grumman F7F Tigercat

Revell Grumman S-2A Tracker

Special Hobby CASA 212-100

Book on fire bombers

MRP paints

Decal sheet for a Twin Otter

38287362726_1a4a7b2d15_o.jpg

Part #1 from Telford... more to come tomorrow as I never collected a pre-order today...

1/48th

Heritage Models Aviation Grob Vigilant T.1 (resin)

HobbyBoss Su-34

HobbyBoss Su-30

HobbyBoss Su-27

HpH L-200 Morava (first HpH kit and I'm WELL impressed!)

1/72nd

Amodel An-10

BPK Pilatus PC-6/AU-23 Turbo Porter

Mars Models Yak-40 (late)

Modelsvit E-152M

Revell Grumman F7F Tigercat

Revell Grumman S-2A Tracker

Special Hobby CASA 212-100

Book on fire bombers

MRP paints

Decal sheet for a Twin Otter

38287362726_1a4a7b2d15_o.jpg

Super load Radders!

How's Telford going?

Did you get to see the b36 at HPH? I saw Marek carrying it and it's the size of a couch lol

K