LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

This arrived today:

20170613_174315.jpg

The last piece of the puzzle for this project. :thumbsup:

Jennings made these for me and they came a couple weeks ago.

20170613_174341.jpg

I think I'll throw them on my mountain bike. Especially the ejection seat one.

Carl

Dean, so, nice additions you have added to your reduced collection.

Dean is a follower of the new math, apparently. How to reduce the stash? Buy more kits. It's sort of a positive/negative thing, and one that I've yet to fully grasp.

Dean, so, nice additions you have added to your reduced collection.

Dean is a follower of the new math, apparently. How to reduce the stash? Buy more kits. It's sort of a positive/negative thing, and one that I've yet to fully grasp.

I am so embarrassed.  I really should have kept my mouth shut.

I'm a chartered accountant, got an economics degree, MBA - but none of it helps me explain the maths in this one.

Closest I can get is the square root of -1. 

I'm a chartered accountant, got an economics degree, MBA - but none of it helps me explain the maths in this one.

I'm just glad that this will *probably* mean that you will hang around some more... B) 

I'd never even heard of them before, but they look pretty solid, with a good EBay feedback - although their website prices seem to undercut their EBay prices.

I found them first on EBay, but ordered from their website.

Nice grab ... The Arado's are supposed to be getting to be slim pickings, so if you have to heave them off later you'll at least get your money back - and then some!

Almost all stores that I buy from charge extra via e-Bay it's the only way they can make anything with outrageous charges handed to them.

Rog :)

Guys I've been running lately in trouble with my clear coat betwen using future (which is not a gloss!) AK gauzy shine enhancer (which I don't even know if it's a clear coat or just a sealer) and my dwindling supply of tamiya and GSI clears, so i went on whim and bought 4 units of MRP 2K Super clear. It's a two part varnish and hardner. Since my experience with MRP has always been extremely well i thought why not!

Has anyone had a chance to try it firsthand or heard anything about it and if it's any good? Not cheap but not super expensive either. Good thing ia it's lacquer so will not take forever to dry!

Your thoughts guys and opinions on the product, if any!

Karim

http://mrpaint.sk/image/cache/catalog/279-1600x1600.jpg

I didn't get a picture of it, but at my local IPMS meeting last night one of the members of my club gave me a Guillow's F4U-4 3/4" = 1' Giant Scale kit for free.  It appears to be complete.  I haven't built a Guillow's kit since I was a kid.  It looks to be challenging.

Guys I've been running lately in trouble with my clear coat betwen using future (which is not a gloss!) AK gauzy shine enhancer (which I don't even know if it's a clear coat or just a sealer) and my dwindling supply of tamiya and GSI clears, so i went on whim and bought 4 units of MRP 2K Super clear. It's a two part varnish and hardner. Since my experience with MRP has always been extremely well i thought why not!

Has anyone had a chance to try it firsthand or heard anything about it and if it's any good? Not cheap but not super expensive either. Good thing ia it's lacquer so will not take forever to dry!

Your thoughts guys and opinions on the product, if any!

Karim

http://mrpaint.sk/image/cache/catalog/279-1600x1600.jpg

Buy some more Tamiya. 

lol - Dont be. Its two totally different hobbies (Building and Collecting). So while you have reduced your building, you are just enhancing a different hobby of yours.

Math explained. Your welcome.   :lol: