LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Absolutely you can use the photo, Kev. I had hoped to see a box top, but that isn't on Mike's agenda. He concentrates on the contents and does a good job at that.

Tnarg

Absolutely you can use the photo, Kev. I had hoped to see a box top, but that isn't on Mike's agenda. He concentrates on the contents and does a good job at that.

Tnarg

Thanks Grant! Does the kit have a product number?

Kev

The Travelaire Mystery Ship is listed on his site as LSM30554 and unfortunately appears to be out of production even as soon as he started shipping them, or so his website says. Not sure why, as this looks pretty fine. I would have loved to see a Texaco version or even Pancho Barne's plane. At least the red one is out there.

Tnarg

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Nice additions to the stash for sure. Enjoy

Peter

I have been looking for a WNW LVG C.VI for a long time for the wife. She fell in love with it at a show here in CA (Valley Con) A few years back. So John here on LSP came trough on the LVG C. VI in a trade Thanks John.  Also wanted a Horten Ho229 V3 version for years. So drove down to Volks USA yesterday and picked up the Horten Ho-229. Unfortunately they were missing the Concept book and Photo etch set :doh: 

20141122_115750_zps5962f74b.jpeg

Cheers

Danny

Guest Peterpools

Danny

Glad you were able to work out the trade for the LVG C.VI and another Horten build for us to enjoy down the road.

Peter

You'll be getting the Felixstowe kits in due course I imagine?

Probably only one. When early/mid/late combos are released simultaneously, WnW tends to only send us one of them, not both.

Kev

Probably only one. When early/mid/late combos are released simultaneously, WnW tends to only send us one of them, not both.

Kev

OK, I hadn't realized that.

I had one of these glass showcases but decided splurge and get two more. Got them last week. I got the tape measure out and it looks like the new WnW Felixstowe will fit on one shelf with a couple of centimeters to spare both width and depth.

Now Mancave B looks like this:

86356387-6B28-4F6D-823B-31A42E9FDE10_zps

5BEBF433-0304-4D32-95F0-9E1020300DC4_zps

Edited by ericg