LSP_Typhoonattack

Make the others jealous

Guest Clunkmeister
8 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Didn't get that much at the NATs, but I did manage to get a Sufa for $100. Plus an exhaust set, wheel set and gear bays. I also somehow managed to get it ALL in the same suitcase that I came with that was generally full when I CAME here!

The Scotch blood in me would NOT allow me to spend the nearly $45 to ship it back home. 

Brian, when you PM’d me your score, I did the happy dance in the aisle. I knew you had mentioned it and that if it was still there it was doomed, but I never expected.

Actually, I had cruised around looking for it, to snatch it and get you all messed up. Then get it to you later that day after you got all pissy at dinner, but drat, luck wasn’t on my side.  Lololol 

Guest Clunkmeister
Posted (edited)

474EB68D-27DA-4D7A-81D1-C77CCE34D303-L.j

Edited by Clunkmeister

Guest Clunkmeister
Posted (edited)

This this is a sweetheart.

009EA219-0D4E-4949-AE84-446A37E035EC-L.j

And a bonus.  Also an I.A.R.-80a, Yak-3 “Onward to Berlin”, T-2 Buckeye, and the new 48 scale Kinetic CF-18 Hornet in Red and White Maple Leaf demo scheme.

0FD128C1-BE86-4A41-8768-25F883CE97F2-L.j

Edited by Clunkmeister

On 7/31/2018 at 6:07 AM, DeanKB said:

I have accidently bought a WNW J.1 on EBay for £90.

I am an idiot.

Welcome to the club. I've been a member in good standing for lo these many years. :)

Cheers,

D.B.

Good score Mark..the Sea King is a brilliant, if possible please show some pics when you have it?...love to have one of these in Canadian markings.

Cheers,

Pete

On 8/12/2018 at 1:17 AM, mark31 said:

i just found this on ebay and its comming to me

:D:D

wHN4OJx.jpg

Mark

46 minutes ago, joker said:

Good score Mark..the Sea King is a brilliant, if possible please show some pics when you have it?.

Indeed!  Ive wanted a 1/32nd Sea King for years and years..............please do share pics when get it Mark. Ive heard tell its not exactly 1/32nd scale though? 

Seems like maybe that was the older Sky Pilot toy release. Is this a complete un-assembled resin kit Mark? 

Nice selection of kits you picked up there Dean! You said you were in the modelling doldrums in another thread you started so why not get the box open on that D.1 and crack on with it, great little kit and you won't be disappointed. 

Regards.Andy 

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Indeed!  Ive wanted a 1/32nd Sea King for years and years..............please do share pics when get it Mark. Ive heard tell its not exactly 1/32nd scale though? 

Seems like maybe that was the older Sky Pilot toy release. Is this a complete un-assembled resin kit Mark? 

its a resin kit with wihte metal parts

When i have the kit in my hands i will make a small revieuw with pics

I alsowill try to find out what scale it is

The plan will be to build this one after my F-14

Mark

Just now, mark31 said:

its a resin kit with wihte metal parts

When i have the kit in my hands i will make a small revieuw with pics

I also will try to find out what scale it is

Excellent................ I did not even know this kit existed!    Please do do a review of it and if it turns out to be 1/32nd and a decent kit overall, there is a very good chance Ill pick one up as well.

Thanks Mark!