LSP_Typhoonattack

Make the others jealous

OH GOODY.......Harv

No pics, but I did acquire the 1/200 USS Arizona from Jan, fight here on the T/B. All the extra bits I'll ever need to build.... Pennsylvania. Gotta love plumb-bow ships. I think between the obligatory USS Constitution, HMS Victory, 1/250 Musashi, 1/200 Arizona, and a few 1/350 ships, I'm good there. I have a ah, few WNW kits as well.

No pics, but I did acquire the 1/200 USS Arizona from Jan, fight here on the T/B. All the extra bits I'll ever need to build.... Pennsylvania. Gotta love plumb-bow ships. I think between the obligatory USS Constitution, HMS Victory, 1/250 Musashi, 1/200 Arizona, and a few 1/350 ships, I'm good there. I have a ah, few WNW kits as well.

Who makes the big Musashi, Harv?

Rick, I’m with you on that, my building is to say the least less than snail pace..........so the thought of a 1/200 ship etc and doing it justice is well out the in some nebula.........

while only loosely related to modeling, I get to work remote for 2 weeks :)

Funny you say that, I just went up for 2 weeks of remote working too... But I DID get my 72nd Sea King Radar parts from Wafu... 

Hope you have LOTS of time on your hands. That's a cracking collection. 

Postman just brought this to my doorstep.

HGU-2 three piece ramshorn helmet, repro.

In the colors of the Frecce Tricolori Italian Aerobatic team, belonging to Lt.Col. Ivo Nutarelli who was one of the three pilot's who crashed at the Ramstein Air Show, Germany in 1988. Lt.Col. Nutarelli was flying Pony 10 when it hit two other planes when performing the pierced arrow maneuver resulting in a crash right into the public earea.

NGvRqrGl.jpg

UOD2Ez4l.jpg

7WpLXrWl.jpg

kye8fOyl.jpg

7oc0Nzzl.jpg

For now, i need to look out for a MBU-5/P oxygen mask. I just wanted to display the whole set for a moment with German issued MBU-5/P mask, so this is not historical correct.

xjdPpvHl.jpg

zP9nCKxl.jpg

Greetz

Danny