LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Cool. One of the 1:6 scale jeeps has also been on my want list for quite some time now.

Me too. Although the DML kit is far from perfect, and will need some things with the size of it the detail and corrections/additions will be much easier to do IMHO.  Looks like I was wrong about the "Ma Deuce" on the kit too. It appears now its a 1919 (Ma Deuces smaller brother) not the .50 M2 Browning. 

Me too. Although the DML kit is far from perfect, and will need some things with the size of it the detail and corrections/additions will be much easier to do IMHO.  Looks like I was wrong about the "Ma Deuce" on the kit too. It appears now its a 1919 (Ma Deuces smaller brother) not the .50 M2 Browning. 

Oh yea, that's a .30. The good news is that Dragon also does a 1:6 scale .50. Don't freak out over the very doll-like figure shown on the box, as it's not included.

If you have the PB fix on your browser you can view mine here on Armorama.

Damn, I have the PB fix, but still only see the PB hijack pics. :(

Oh yea, that's a .30

After looking the kit over I then noticed the "w/.30 cal machine gun" listed on the front of the kit.   :lol:

Damn you Face Book! SB.com place a little blurb about a kit they just got 6 of in.....................and its one Ive been secretly pining away for, for some time now. But its usually always out of stock, or its the version I didnt want, but this was way too cool to resist...............

Its DMLs 1/6th scale "U.S. 1/4th ton 4x4" AKA Willys flat fender U.S. Army Jeep! I've been looking all over for one, but not that hard because they are usually sky high in price, and when they are in stock, I either dont have the cash, or its the desert version or what not, but this was the one I wanted which is the standard issue type flat fender, and the addition of "Ma Deuce" mounted on it was just too cool to resist!

dml75050.jpg

Its listing at SB.com for about $187 USD, and with cheap shipping, its to my door for under $195. Good deal to me for the size of the kit and the potential for detailing and weathering. Cant wait to get it!

My LHS had the Dragon 1/6 Sherman in at one point. The thing was absolutely huge. If it had been the Firefly variant, I might have actually bought it.

I guess I'd completely forgotten about that! I do recall now looking into it, and dropping it because it was an A3E2. The conversion parts to make an A1 were too costly.

I guess I'd completely forgotten about that! I do recall now looking into it, and dropping it because it was an A3E2. The conversion parts to make an A1 were too costly.

I'm not a big fan of the Sherman, so I luck out in that regard.

Holy jamole!    Ive had fast service from SB.com before but this is ridiculous............ordered late yesterday morning, and it showed up at my door about 2 hours ago. About 22 hours from the time I placed the order to when it showed up at my doorstep!

20180310_101440-XL.jpg