LSP_Typhoonattack

Make the others jealous

Ohh, Lightning bits! 

My Trumpy Lightning F.6 arrived today so now to collect the AM stuff.

Carl 

Be sure to get the SAC landing gear legs. The ones in the Lightning kit are to long.

Greetz

Danny

Be sure to get the SAC landing gear legs. The ones in the Lightning kit are to long.

Have you checked those for length against the OOB gear?    From what I can tell every single SAC gear I have ever had, are a direct copy of the OOB gear. 

Have you checked those for length against the OOB gear?    From what I can tell every single SAC gear I have ever had, are a direct copy of the OOB gear. 

Difference in length between the kit leg and the SAC one

ErPsX9ul.jpg

Greetz

Danny

Guest The Southern Bandit

Difference in length between the kit leg and the SAC one

ErPsX9ul.jpg

Greetz

Danny

Fair difference, have a Trumpy Lightning F.3 primed up and ready to spray, will check out the SAC gear.   <----------- This might be my first finished kit of 2018 actually! Got a few that are almost there, really need to polish them off so that I can start something new.

Fair difference, have a Trumpy Lightning F.3 primed up and ready to spray, will check out the SAC gear.

Indeed it is. I knew that the SAC legs where shorter then the kit ones, but when i put them next to each other i was surprised by the big difference in length.

Succes with the F.3.

Greetz

Danny

Brian, actually SAC has two lines with a slightly different name. Something in the lines of accessory for one and correction for the other. This is not well known and not really underlined. Unfortunately the second line is possibly less than ten percents of their release. Out of my memory, the F-80 set was also a corrected one.

Thierry