Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

friday the postman brought me this

1002_zpsycbtra5e.jpg

And a few minutes ago i scord these fore a great price i think the hole lot 150 euro damn im happy

1004_zpsjijrdfid.jpg

1005_zpsmwo9u2ic.jpg

And i whas thinking to reduce the stash

Mark

That's a super catch Mark!

what scale is the predator btw? it's superb

Edited by karimb

Mine's kind of pathetic compared to everything above. I very nearly bought my first WnW kit, the Ju.I, but bought a refurbished pc and a 140 cm TV instead.

These did arrive.

20170612_084543_zpslnyxgnb3.jpg

Any idea what brand it is, Mark? I have a Malaysian knock-off of one of the vinyl kits from the '80s or so, but it's not particularly good.

Kev

No idee Kev this came without its origanel box

Mark

Mark, bought the same kit, the model airways Albatros DVa in 1/16th but the boxtop looks different. I would very strongly advise you to buy the Albatros restoration book they published from NASM, its called Albatros DV.a German fighter of world war 1, and it's worth every single penny. I bought mine second hand off of Amazon a few weeks back and i can't remember how much i paid it but it's not dirt cheap. The flipside of the coin is that you get the whole walkthrough of the restoration of the DV.a at the national air and space museum with all the juicy details, a ton of photos closeups etc of the airframe and all the detailing which will be invaluable when you and i decide to start working on the model airways kit. I also went a bought T pins for the build and and still looking for a nice woodstain to buy... all firsts for me!

congrats on going ahead and buying the kit!

K

PS: a photo i found on the net of the boxtop of the kit i have, which i suspect is exactly the same

56414666_614.jpg

thanks for all the info i will look for the book

And yes the boxtop is difrent but the rest will be the same

Will be a chalenge to build looking forward when you start

Mark

Speaking of 1/48, that scale supplied an aeroplane I've long wanted to build. The Reppu, or Sam. This is the first Fine Molds kit I've ever bought. It looks great. 

I also received the masks for my recent SBD-3. :)

20170613_150734_zpshnb618xe.jpg