Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

IMG_0613.jpg

This stuff is awesome. Shipping took a month.

What do you use this for? I've never seen it before.

My bakery display arrived! :D

I should be able to fit a few 1/32's in there. :)

20170519_142905_zpskfqwlggt.jpg

I also set up my two new paint paint racks. I now have three for Gunze/Tamiya bottles. I have been able to now split up my colours. This new one has IJA/IJN colours plus some clears.

I discovered I have a few bottles of the same colours. One benefit of having them all displayed.

20170519_143022_zps5u8qe04y.jpg

20170519_142934_zpspem6hubx.jpg

Dale, use it like any putty for smaller/thin gaps. Being more of a thick liquid (you can thin it with their levelling thinner) you can control where it goes quite easily, but like Mr Surfacer of various grades it does shrink so slop a little extra on. The beauty is you can then once its dry remove the excess with a cotton bud damped with their thinners. Shouldnt require any sanding. 

We have an An-124 for freight charter parked in Germany at Leipzig Airport (IATA-code: LEJ).

You can see it from the superhighway (the famous German Autobahn) when you drive along the airport. Always an impressive sight.

Regards

- dutik

Order placed with SB Wednesday afternoon, delivered this morning. How cool is that? Some additional 23ml paint bottles (for my Panzer IV), and a couple of books. I'm really becoming a big fan of the hardbound versions of the Walk Around series, but the only one of the three that was on sale in that format, was the Stratotanker volume. Still,...

zTAPyd.jpg

Dale, use it like any putty for smaller/thin gaps. Being more of a thick liquid (you can thin it with their levelling thinner) you can control where it goes quite easily, but like Mr Surfacer of various grades it does shrink so slop a little extra on. The beauty is you can then once its dry remove the excess with a cotton bud damped with their thinners. Shouldnt require any sanding.

What Ade said!

'Not model related but i custom made this to go on the front of my red GTI'

Nice work. Are you in Prison?

Sincerely,

Mark

Lol no. I mean that i customized it myself i.e pick out letters color and logo

It's good for filling ejector pin marks too :)

It's good for filling ejector pin marks too :)

It will be included in my next order. :)

As mentioned earlier, I am trying a few 1/48 kits to get my hands used to smaller parts. (Inspired by my constant attempts at gluing something that was no longer in my fingers! :D )

I ordered 4 kits, although I have many 1/48's already. They are in large boxes I am scared to attempt getting down off the shelf. :)

So I ordered these kits and got masks and wheels for the few that are within reach. These being a Gripen, Bf109 E3, K4 and the old Tamiya D 520. Which has about 5 parts. :D

The 4th kit is a Fine Molds Reppu (Sam). Yet to arrive. As are the masks, which should have arrived last Thursday. No hurry. :)

I also replaced my original Revell 1/32 Spitfire Mk.II, which was the kit I 1st attempted. I already have decals, exhausts and a seat and just needed wheels and a mask.

I am extremely impressed by Airfix. The instruction sheet for the little Hurricane is better than most 1/32 sheets I've seen. The molding is exceedingly crisp. The seat is made from 3 pieces. In 1/48! :o

The markings that come with the kit feature an aircraft whose pilot I watched on youtube this morning discussing how he rammed a 109! However I'd already bought Finish markings. I might build 2. :)

20170522_132412_zpsgyxty1v3.jpg

20170522_132718_zpsibxyrnl2.jpg

20170522_132515_zpsokfylc03.jpg