Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Coming closer to my "Daggers at Falklands" project:

mirage02sssz3.jpg

Got Eagle Designs ATAR 9C and 5F/Nesher conversion sets. Excellent casting, nice details.

Now I have the kit, the conversion and detail parts, pitot tube and decals. Just waiting for Paul Fishers cockpit set (crossing the ocean this moment). Have to add a pilot too. Will go with PJs "NATO pilot" that should fill the place when I add a life vest around his neck.

Enjoy

- dutik

Nice Haul Joe!I finally found two 1/16 dragsters at the swap meet, and both complete.

Photos, photos!

I got rid of the remnants of my 1:16 Tony Nancy AA/FD a few months ago, traded it for some 1:24 & 1:25 car stuff.

I have more gray's in stock then the Air Force paint barn. 

Of the Aeromaster paints? Lucky dog you. As I recall, they're almost the exact same type of formulation as the antiquated Floquil military colors,... stinky, but spray and cover like nothing else.

an Iwata Revolution HP-CR arrived at my door last night, cant wait to use it.

I had broken my cheapo over the weekend :(, it was a great learning tool though.

Oh, I am indeed jealous, Shawn. I bought an Iwata cheapie a year ago or so (Revolution CR), and it has marvelous spraying characteristics and potential, but is not particularly high-end like yours. You'll love it!

Hope to see you on the 12th, I'll be there, but for how long I can't say.

The subscription bug bite me!!!

Seriously, I received an email from DeAgostini about their newest release, a Douglas DC-3 ..... in 1/32 scale!!!

Couldn't believe that someone finally did this airplane in this scale.http://www.model-space.com/us/build-douglas-dc3.html

First month's box arrived today:DC-3%200%201%20of%201_zpsrmmalhak.jpg  

First pack is the cockpit and nose section of the aircraft.

John[/size] [/size]

...if i wouldn't be married, i'd buy this right away....:-)