Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

@EvilCarot, just take a look here.

It is true there where some difficult with the sending but he have fix it all.

Just read what the people think who order it on Facebook.

For me, its look that every body is happy with it.

But if you don't trust it, don't do it. (But you will miss a good piece of tool ;- )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115991888428471/?fref=nf

Thanks for the advice, Verbeek. After looking around a bit I ordered a couple of jigs from JH models instead as they seem to offer a little more flexibility at about the same price. Let's hope I made the right choice. :)

Groetjes van een zuiderbuur! ;-)

DIdnt' think about the closed gear door either, when i ordered..... :whistle:

Same here. That being said, the MLG bay seems to fit much easier compared to the cockpit.

I'll be using some of the cockpit parts but not the tub since it is far too wide.

Carl

This finally arrived from Lucky Model after I chose surface shipping by mistake:

IMG_20150615_211032.jpg

Here's the updated version of the kit I was building in the non-LSP section where I melted it:

IMG_20150615_211201.jpg

Lastly, a kit I have been looking for since it came out. It looks like Asuka is finally back making kits.

IMG_20150615_211214.jpg

Now to start putting the tracks together when I'm bored...

Carl

I thought I might give one of the AIMS Ju-88 Conversions a go at some point ... so I ordered another Ju.88 kit ... Via Amazon 

For some reason, it's come in the Pro-Modeler format instead of the ROG one that I ordered  :unsure:  ... No matter - It's the same kit in better boxing! (are you hearing me Revell????)

IMG_0548_zpszr7o7qb8.jpg

Last ... Not too far off now, with the AFV's ... I'm basically looking around for old stock of the newer tooled Dragon gear minus the DS Tracks (i.e. with Magic Tracks instead)

This one turned up in China for reasonable $$ ... A king Tiger (Ardennes Pz.Abt 501) with a couple of sets of Fallschirm figures in box!!

IMG_0545_zpsgqyrslsq.jpg

Rog :)

Nice haul Rog!   I too have the PM boxing of the A-1, and it too, is awaiting the Pastors Mistel III conversion with a Has 190 set aside for it as well.

I also have the DML KT, although mine seems to be a different boxing, but from what I have heard, its a nice kit in its own right.

Ive been kinda pining away for the Friul metal tracks for it, as I love the idea of the realistic "sag" it gives the model, not to mention I think its right that even a model of the KT should be heavy/have some weight to it.

This finally arrived from Lucky Model after I chose surface shipping by mistake:

IMG_20150615_211032.jpg

I think thats a great pickup, and a great model myself Carl.....................I know some have reported they do not like it, but it seems like a good little kit to me, and I have a BIG dio idea for mine.  LOTS of potentially cool schemes too!

... Nice haul Rog!   I too have the PM boxing of the A-1, and it too, is awaiting the Pastors Mistel III conversion with a Has 190 set aside for it as well.

I also have the DML KT, although mine seems to be a different boxing, but from what I have heard, its a nice kit in its own right.

Ive been kinda pining away for the Friul metal tracks for it, as I love the idea of the realistic "sag" it gives the model, not to mention I think its right that even a model of the KT should be heavy/have some weight to it ...

Thanks! ... The AIMS conversion I'm looking at is for a C-6, I believe? - A Night fighter, anyway!

There are Several boxings of the DML King Tiger ... I already have one with the zimmerit stamping - but it came with the DS tracks.

This is an older boxing ... it comes with Magic Track, some PE extras, a turned aluminium barrel, 3 turned brass 88mm shells and 8 Fallschirmjäger figures from 2 sets included in the box.

I too, like the Fruil tracks, but they are expensive (especially here in Aus!) ... so my plan is to get as many kits as I can with Magic Track before I start buying up AM individual track links.

Rog :)

Not acquired all at once....and the Viper was a trade....luckily, it is the right one to build as a WIARNG bird...they use The C wide mouth. :yahoo:

I have seats for the 14, the antenna/chin pod correction for the Phantom and already have the decals for the 18. (Just have to find them. oi vey. :hmmm:)

The Hornet will become a Blue Blaster.

The Tomcat...still looking to see what I want to make it....the squadrons that I have found, that I would like to make it, I am unable to locate decals for in 1/32.

DSC_13681_zpsrkkyetjx.jpg
DSC_13691_zpsuepfubte.jpg
DSC_13671_zpstseltws3.jpg
DSC_13661_zpsnuueamr8.jpg
DSC_13651_zpsmnuxto8w.jpg

:beer:

Cheers,

Dave