Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

No Pete, I'm in Australia, and the cost to get anything sent from the U.S. to Aus is astronomical!....its all good, as I said, I'll probably grab the Revell one, its a re-boxing of the Dragon kit anyway, but wont be for a while yet, as I've bought a couple of kits and a fair bit of modelling supplies lately, so I have to take it easy for a while now.:D

Cheer's,

Jeff.

This time last year, I had a pair of Tamiya F-16s to keep me on the level during the lockdown. 
I have a sense of deja vu, as I approach that anniversary. My pit of ‘vipers’ grows somewhat. 

51110267056_d837660843_b.jpg

I currently have an IAF ‘Sufa’, and an Alaskan Aggressor built. I’m a fan of colourfully marked jets, so these 3 will be painted with the same theme. 
After a paint disaster, I’m rebuilding ‘Zeus’ from the single seater. The whole finish was riddled with cracks and splits owing to impatience and not enough cure time.

50786726192_be48e4de48_b.jpg

I’ve got some schemes in mind for the pair of twin sticks.

First one will definitely be painted as...

51110028839_de650e63d9_c.jpg

I love the camp’ and the colourful tail. 

The second one presents a conundrum. I primarily wanted to attempt a Thunderbirds spare/media trips jet, but I’m unable to decide if I’m brave/skilled enough to try and pull a masking job off. So I’m leaning more towards either.... 

51110280186_95663fec01_z.jpg

a heavily weathered HAF bird.

Or...

51112987556_3037d62168_c.jpg

One more SMI Library (Kagero) book added to the pile. Only a couple more to grab now, as it looks like there have been no newer issues for quite some time, so hopefully my collection will be complete, sooner than later. Not yet in the database, but soon shall be.

IsxrcF.jpg