Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

No Pete, I'm in Australia, and the cost to get anything sent from the U.S. to Aus is astronomical!....its all good, as I said, I'll probably grab the Revell one, its a re-boxing of the Dragon kit anyway, but wont be for a while yet, as I've bought a couple of kits and a fair bit of modelling supplies lately, so I have to take it easy for a while now.:D

Cheer's,

Jeff.

This time last year, I had a pair of Tamiya F-16s to keep me on the level during the lockdown. 
I have a sense of deja vu, as I approach that anniversary. My pit of ‘vipers’ grows somewhat. 

51110267056_d837660843_b.jpg

I currently have an IAF ‘Sufa’, and an Alaskan Aggressor built. I’m a fan of colourfully marked jets, so these 3 will be painted with the same theme. 
After a paint disaster, I’m rebuilding ‘Zeus’ from the single seater. The whole finish was riddled with cracks and splits owing to impatience and not enough cure time.

50786726192_be48e4de48_b.jpg

I’ve got some schemes in mind for the pair of twin sticks.

First one will definitely be painted as...

51110028839_de650e63d9_c.jpg

I love the camp’ and the colourful tail. 

The second one presents a conundrum. I primarily wanted to attempt a Thunderbirds spare/media trips jet, but I’m unable to decide if I’m brave/skilled enough to try and pull a masking job off. So I’m leaning more towards either.... 

51110280186_95663fec01_z.jpg

a heavily weathered HAF bird.

Or...

51112987556_3037d62168_c.jpg