Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

7 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

Yet another impulse buy (perhaps a bit too impulsive), is this oldie moldy Revell Oscar. Box is a bit trashed, but kit is 100% complete and fine. Debatable if I'll ever build it or not, but that's never stopped me from buying kits before.

oClICU.jpg

How does it compare to the Hasegawa Oscar?

Cool kit, Kev. Did you say this is or is not better than the Horizon kit? And yes, I am indeed jealous. There are still three Horizon kits that I want (perhaps four now), and I think they're all great.

While I was expecting this, I didn't really hope to see it today, but sure enough, it showed up. One of the provisions of this deal for me, is that I review the kit for the site, so I'll be knocking that out in the next week or so. The kit already had some delightful AM included, and I'll be tossing more into it when the time arrives. Thanks a ton, Ray, you are indeed the man. (Now I feel compelled to also chase down an Avenger.)

rGJm9J.jpg

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

While I was expecting this, I didn't really hope to see it today, but sure enough, it showed up. One of the provisions of this deal for me, is that I review the kit for the site, so I'll be knocking that out in the next week or so. The kit already had some delightful AM included, and I'll be tossing more into it when the time arrives. Thanks a ton, Ray, you are indeed the man. (Now I feel compelled to also chase down an Avenger.)

rGJm9J.jpg

Unfortunately most of the Dauntless aftermarket offer disappeared. No more Eduard Big Ed set and no more Avionix cockpit. :-(

On 3/1/2021 at 4:17 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

I'm not sure this is going to make anyone jealous, but its arrival does make me extremely happy!

AylBh1.jpg

Kev

I'm jealous! I built the old Horizon vinyl one when it first came out. I had a hard time keeping it together nevermind standing upright. 

I missed out on the Argonauts one when that was available. 

Hope they do a Cain.

Carl

12 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Unfortunately most of the Dauntless aftermarket offer disappeared. No more Eduard Big Ed set and no more Avionix cockpit. :-(

The Avionix 'pit, is one of the items that was included in the kit, along with one of the Yahu panels and some yellow wings decals. For the most part, I can do without all the Eduard frills, but would like a set of canopy masks (assuming they made them), and if they did, can probably easily source them from feepay or someplace when the time arrives. I'll also throw some Master MG barrels in, as well as any decent wheel replacements, and probably new decals, but that's more than likely about it. While they're utterly gorgeous on the finished model, I'll absolutely not be getting the rivet set.