Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Hi All!

Look what landed on my doorstep last week;

The spanking new ICM Tiger Moth, hot from the press;

IMG_7350

I can never resist a good deal so this Revell (the wonderful ICM plastic inside) Bucker for €16 (about $20) was sweet;

IMG_7349

But the reson for this order was this kit, ZM are not easy to come by in Europe and the price was not cheap, but fair (slightly less then importing by myself from Japan),

Not often I pay full retail for a kit, but I love this aircraft and It will look splendid along with the Tamiya Mosquito!

IMG_7352

I have been yearning and longing for this kit since it came out a year ago, but importing it by myself would have been astronomical today.

When I saw that Modell-Bau König in Germany had it I snatched one as fast as I could  and I cleared the free shipping limit too!

This aircraft is quite large and the box was very large indeed!!

IMG_7354

…and to top it off, a cute little boat;

IMG_7347

….and a few bottles of paint;

IMG_7355

Stefan

Edited by Phantom2

Continuation of my interest in 1/16 scale armor.  It turns out that I can use (steal) many of the items from the Panzer II Luchs kit for the Marder.  These bits are not seen inside the Panzer II but very obvious within the open crew area of the Marder. 

pnuvZmtaj

Reference for the 38(t) kit and the Marder III H conversion

popBuyC9j

(note: some how I have two of these books so send me PM if interested in my second copy)

On 2/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, LSP_K2 said:

The mission this year, will be to reacquire a few select grail kits, kits that I had and either sold off or lost. This is one of those kits, recently received. Not a great kit, but I really like it anyway, so I'm a happy fella right now.

HexR8W.jpg

I built this kit years ago as the three nacelle version from "All good things..."

I think it's at my parents' house still. 

On 2/11/2021 at 5:48 AM, dashotgun said:

just  won  a revell bf 109  g 10 erla on facebook the  modelers graveyard   auction site    about 1/2 of retail  not the image of what I  got that is unopened brand news-l1600.jpg

Hi mate. I've got these and am not going to use them.

20fIr1.jpg

If you like I'll post them to you later this week. I'm sending something to another member as well.

If so, PM your address. There's a chance I have the matching wheels. I'll have a look.

40 minutes ago, mpk said:

20fIr1.jpg

If you like I'll post them to you later this week. I'm sending something to another member as well.

If so, PM your address. There's a chance I have the matching wheels. I'll have a look.

Oh those look nice. Id take you up on that offer in a heartbeat!!!

12 hours ago, mpk said:

20fIr1.jpg

thank you so much but   I bought those a week ago and i also have an mdc pit but again  thanks david

Edited by dashotgun

Got a couple packages from Lucky Model yesterday. The funny thing is they were shipped out almost 2 months apart. 

PXL_20210223_210011085-600x450.jpg

PXL_20210223_210402991-600x450.jpg

I also got notified that my ED-209 is in at HLJ but I'm waiting to see if they get any cheaper shipping options soon.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

I looked forward to this one for quite a while, but I must say that the launch turntable, which is what I really wanted from the kit, is a real letdown, lacking basic and absolutely needed items that would enable an authentic pre-launch configuration. The sad reality is that the diminutive 1:72 Revell/Special Armor turntable, still remains the best of the lot.

GPho3m.jpg