Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Sold some stuff at Ebay and re-ivested the money into this one:

bristol-16gjx3.jpg

Will also add A2Zees update set, mostly for more decal options (striped or the red one :hmmm: )

Also into a low-end AAA solution:

triple-0hekh2.jpg

Nice little kit. Hard to get here at a reasonable price nowadays.

Regards

- dutik

boxart.jpg

Just picked this up today, first plastic to appear since the incredible 1/48 GWH Su27. And 20% off; how could I say no? 

Recently I've got a thing for 1/350 pre-Dreadnought BBs and IJN CVs; currently stalking a reasonably priced Kaga, not easy let me tell you. 

The Tsesarevitch was a French-built Russian BB, with a tumblehome hull, which looks exactly like a French baroque bombe chest -- what a coincidence. It was sorely tried by the Japanese and of course the worst abuse came from its owners, but it managed not to sink, only to be scrapped after the revolution.

Lovely model, finely detailed, with all the PE included by Trumpeter, who truth be told seem to set their A team to making ships. 

Edited by Basta
Typos

On 1/18/2021 at 11:19 PM, Gazzas said:

From another thread, I read that the HGW 109E-7 Trop was the Dragon plastic, and not the Eduard 109...  so I rushed to snaffle one up...  it's still in the cellophane.

YdFZw7.jpg

Most of the photo Etch is for a ship model....   except for the 190gun barrel set from Master.

I think we both were reading the same post i got the hgw e7 today as well. Other then a set of wheels it does not need much more.