Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

So LSP stands for Large Scale Porsches right?:P

PXL_20210117_175219427-600x450.jpg

Ok, ok, must stay on target.

PXL_20210117_175200156-600x450.jpg

I've been wanting to do a Death Star trench diorama from a while. This just made it a bit easier. I've got Bandai's Tie Fighters and Tie Advanced in the stash so it's ready to go now. 

Carl

1 hour ago, Stokey Pete said:

Not sure how jealous this may make anyone, but I’ve just managed to ship a 4kg parcel of LSP raffle goodies, across to Canada for the measly sum of £26/$35, instead of a potential £91/$123. That’s what I call a RESULT! 

I wouldn't count those chickens until they arrive safely and hatch, but that is nicely done!

9 hours ago, Subodai said:

I wouldn't count those chickens until they arrive safely and hatch, but that is nicely done!

Just had word from the lucky recipient. Arrived and safe. 7 day trip from the UK to BC, Canada. 
I’ve discovered a new, and added bonus to being married to a FedEx troubleshooter. 

10 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

Not sure how jealous this may make anyone, but I’ve just managed to ship a 4kg parcel of LSP raffle goodies, across to Canada for the measly sum of £26/$35, instead of a potential £91/$123. That’s what I call a RESULT! 

I'd certainly think those beefy books would have some weight to them, for sure. Thanks again for donating them, Pete, that was a nice gesture on your part.

From another thread, I read that the HGW 109E-7 Trop was the Dragon plastic, and not the Eduard 109...  so I rushed to snaffle one up...  it's still in the cellophane.

YdFZw7.jpg

Most of the photo Etch is for a ship model....   except for the 190gun barrel set from Master.