Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

20 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Oh yes, I finally committed, and opted for the B, as it seems to possibly have more options, plus it just looks cooler than the A, at least to me. Given all the physical differences, I considered it the better option of the two. Should make for a very interesting side-by-side with my big Jagdtiger too.

I found the kit to be a very enjoyable build. The tracks were a bit tiring.  I used the shaft of a small drill bit to line up the links. All was easygoing after that.   I will buy the A variant or the Spanish version eventually. Have fun. 

4 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I found the kit to be a very enjoyable build. The tracks were a bit tiring.  I used the shaft of a small drill bit to line up the links. All was easygoing after that.   I will buy the A variant or the Spanish version eventually. Have fun. 

The plastic track pins, a real letdown, will be replaced on mine, with piano wire or similar. I do love the fact the track pieces are ejector pin mark free though.

Some great stuff there, Dale. I've been considering doing a collection of more or less OOB 1:35 German Panzers, I-VI as a display. I don't know if I'll ever actually get around to it, but it's one of several hobby ideas that I have.

15 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Some great stuff there, Dale. I've been considering doing a collection of more or less OOB 1:35 German Panzers, I-VI as a display. I don't know if I'll ever actually get around to it, but it's one of several hobby ideas that I have.

Cheers mate. The panzers sure look cool. A whole line-up would look cooler still. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Basta said:

This thread has become large scale armor. :DodgeBall:

Something has to tow the birds when they break down. :)

I did it, I finally did it.......I left home and faced high temperatures and hot wind (no I wasn't talking!), took a bus and had to walk and then ascend 2 flights of stairs. TWO FLIGHTS!!!! IN THE HEAT!!!

IT'S HOT!!!!

But I made it. I found and paid for it.

Then I decended TWO FLIGHTS of stairs with only gravity and teeth gritted determination to assist me.

Here it is. In all it's regal spendour, a Lancaster cockpit.

Not a Lincoln! Nor a Shackleton. 

A Lancaster. 

9lQ8Qu.jpg

To celebrate I bought a six pack of Corona beer. My 1st drink in many many months.

Because it's hot. :punk:

Edited by mpk
Spell check played havoc with my E.