Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

On 10/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, Iain said:

Probably won't make anyone 'jealous', but this arrived this morning from Andy @Antics here in the UK...

Fully aware of the errors spotted so far - and some others I've picked up - but I've wanted to do a B-26K for as long as I can remember - and, warts and all, this has to be a better starting point than the old ID Vac I was working on more than a quarter of a century ago!

I'll probably rue the day I ordered this (that'll be yesterday), but I couldn't not get one - I doubt any other manufacturer will have a crack at this subject now...

48b427_252da089b3774412be12aba526cb9a74~

48b427_5672d24418cb4a96aa1956cc33cfb406~

Anyone interested in a warts and all review for the LSP website?

Iain

Love to see a review of this often maligned kit. From first inspection Ian, does it really look THAT bad?

17 minutes ago, mpk said:

Ha! You're not wrong. I think I will use armour as a salve to take the edge off how long it takes me to build an aircraft. 

Good idea - maybe I should consider the same for me :)

8c8a6c1c8701a18b8b592b35892f07082938fefc

The other day this appeared, to my pleasant surprise. I'd pre-ordered it from Lucky Models after following the dev thread/group therapy over on ARC. No follow-up email or tracking info and after two months I began to wonder if it would ever arrive, but it did.

Wow, well worth the wait. Ok it's not lsp but then I don't have room for a model as big as a coffee table, and the Flanker is the only jet I ever wanted. Over 30 sprues, insane details, obviously a labor of love and hands down the most impressive kit I've ever seen. 

Not a lot this month, hobby wise (mostly grabbing Christmas gifts for family and friends now, as well as more tools), but I did at least snatch some preliminary AM that I’d been after for my 1:48 Tamiya Mustang, which I’ll be doing as my all-time favorite Iwo based VLR machine.

9Gjf8z.jpg

I reckon that will be amazing. Well done, Mark. 

Covid resulted in my selling off belongings I didn't really need. Various instruments such as keyboards, drumsets cymbals etc.

Some of the result.

GOXqlL.jpg

om95Lq.jpg

r393K6.jpg

Wo0dBs.jpg

geIKxK.jpg

I was hoping this was a Dual combo.

D26wW7.jpg

PHGTIb.jpg

azTvui.jpg

SQlZZq.jpg

rn0Bye.jpg

cvICc9.jpg

25 minutes ago, mpk said:

More tomorrow.  I now have everything I ever wanted. 

....don't worry Dale, you'll never have "everything you ever want"!!

This one haul plus the more tomorrow is most likely larger than my entire stash :coolio: 

53 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Which version is this mark? It seems you were luckier than me as the guy never replied to my Ys-11 inquiry. :(

its the HS748 AEW indian air force

i have seen these one on facebook and its now on sale on ebay

I dondt know iff you have facebook ore ebay maybe try to contact him tru there

otherwise send me pm i know i send you one about the YS-11 and i will give it a try

Mark

On 10/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, mpk said:

Ha! You're not wrong. I think I will use armour as a salve to take the edge off how long it takes me to build an aircraft. 

Maybe but then there are the individual track links to consider.  A glass of wine in a sippy cup is the only way to “take the edge off” of track assembly for me.