Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I bought a heap of models over the last months. Mainly 1/48 & 1/72 and a couple of 1/32, a Bf-108 and Revell (Dragon) Me 110.

What I am excited about is this, the God Hand Ultimate nipper.

I can't praise it enough. It has saved me so much time when sanding. I hardly have to sand any cut. I started working in a T 34 a couple of hours ago and it's nearly ready to paint. It's pricey, but IMHO is well worth it.

zaEESH.jpg

1 hour ago, mpk said:

I bought a heap of models over the last months. Mainly 1/48 & 1/72 and a couple of 1/32, a Bf-108 and Revell (Dragon) Me 110.

What I am excited about is this, the God Hand Ultimate nipper.

I can't praise it enough. It has saved me so much time when sanding. I hardly have to sand any cut. I started working in a T 34 a couple of hours ago and it's nearly ready to paint. It's pricey, but IMHO is well worth it.

zaEESH.jpg

Wow your not kidding about the price! Its almost 100 canadian pessos.!! 

I have the red xuron one, was i life changer when i got it. But at 20$ im sure they are no where neer these

7 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

The Dspiae and Meng ones are identical. The second is noticeably cheaper. 

I didn't know about the Meng. It's probably cheaper due to being made in China. God Hand is made in Japan. 

Edited by mpk

You're probably right but such tools have the same quality than Japanese ones. Have a look at the manufacturer tools (DSPIAE) and you will see what I mean. This is a typical issue with Chinese items, some are pure crap whereas some are made with the highest quality... I agree that finding his way into that jungle of quality levels is sometimes a gamble.

Probably won't make anyone 'jealous', but this arrived this morning from Andy @Antics here in the UK...

Fully aware of the errors spotted so far - and some others I've picked up - but I've wanted to do a B-26K for as long as I can remember - and, warts and all, this has to be a better starting point than the old ID Vac I was working on more than a quarter of a century ago!

I'll probably rue the day I ordered this (that'll be yesterday), but I couldn't not get one - I doubt any other manufacturer will have a crack at this subject now...

48b427_252da089b3774412be12aba526cb9a74~

48b427_5672d24418cb4a96aa1956cc33cfb406~

Anyone interested in a warts and all review for the LSP website?

Iain

This is a bit of an oddity. Fellow staffer, Andy (Kagemusha), sent me these two sets of Baracuda 1:24 Hellcat wheels way back in August, but I had never seen them yet. It turns out that my roommate, who is a mail-ordering maniac, had been expecting a similar sized package within the same general time-frame, so had just went ahead and added it to his stuff, assuming it was his, which he just discovered and brought to my attention last night. So, I have no idea how long they've actually been here (and neither does he), but they are certainly in my possession now, so a big shout of thanks to Andy for getting me these, I really appreciate it.

L8rd8j.jpg