Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

4 hours ago, Redcap1960 said:

Have fun with the Panzer I. It’s a great kit. I have been waiting for this since we first saw armour appearing in 1/16 scale. It’s big, but not a monstrosity like. King Tiger. Even better that they introduced a SCW version at the beginning. I have it and a couple of the follow on Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf. A’s as well and am looking forward to the Ausf.B variant that has been announced. Lot’s of conversion potential. Now if only they would complete the range with pan Ausf.C and. Pz.Kpfw.Ii Ausf.G to follow on from the Luch’s and I would be a very, very, happy teddy.

Gary

I was aware of a straight Panzer IA and a pending Panzer IB, but they are both from Takom. Are you saying that AMMO, or whoever does that kit above, is also doing the same exact two vehicles?

Kevin,

No, to the best of my knowledge the AMMO kit was a one off. However, the AMMO kit is simply the Takom Panzer I kit with a new turret and armament. AMMO came to an arrangement with Takom to release it before they did themselves.

I have set the kits side-by-side and they are exactly the same bar the differences mentioned above. I have a fondness for the Panzer 1 and intend to do a simple conversion of the Takom 1/16 Ausf.B and turn it into one of the types of Ladunsleger explosive carriers used by Panzer Engineers.

Sorry for any confusion.

Regards,

Gary.

11 minutes ago, Winnie said:

Soo. I was going to splurge on the BIG B-52H, but decided no. But I DID get the 32nd cockpit in stead. Lovely kit. I'm also awaiting a boatload of ANYZ stuff. Hoping to do something with it!

gqCeBHn.jpg 

Scratch a 1/32 B-52 around the cockpit now?:D

I don't really know where to start, so I guess I'll just start right here. Received today through an arrangement with our own LSP_Ray. This will be a periodic posting, as there are several new goodies to show off. This kit includes a complete resin Meillerwagen as well, so really good stuff here.

bSLBFo.jpg

This just arrived last night, a birthday gift from a good pal. I've been fascinated by the Cassini mission for some time now, so this is more than fitting for me. Another gift on the way too, but it's running a bit late.

8UopFv.jpg

Father's day here in Aus last weekend, and I was fortunate enough to be given this.  Haven't got an LSP Japanese plane in the stash, so I'm well chuffed, especially since I thought I'd miss out on a Tamiya Zero.  :thumbsup:

aEEr9d.jpg

Have managed to chase down a little aftermarket goodness which hopefully is on it's way to me now.

Cheers,

Michael